Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 36-43
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

4.2

on 12/4/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that has "all day" coverage. This mineral foundation though does really well for sheer to medium coverage even with having to blot from oily skin during the day. Also is one that did not cause any breakouts or disturbances with my skin. I would definitly buy it again.

on 1/4/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried a lot of mineral makeup brands from Everyday Minerals to Jane Iredale. I have to say that these are one of the best. They are expensive but that is because of the quality. They do not make my skin itch as other minerals and they stay put the whole day on my oily skin, which is a huge blessing. They look great in the pics despite their spf. I highly recommend these minerals to oily skin gals-

on 9/30/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So the reviews about this product are all scattered under several titles. I used to use this product and possibly stopped using it because of the shade. I am not sure whether Natural Beige No. 60 is new or not but it seems to work for me. I use Tan No. 80 as the bronzer and for contouring and I am all set. The minerals are finely milled and do not make me uber shiny which is a huge plus. I have tried majority of minerals and although majority have been friendly on my skin, they faded or melted within a couple of hours. This in comparison really lasts. So for those with oily skin, this is possibly the answer to your prayers. For those with dry skin, you need to moisturize as these may be a bit dry for you. Overall, the coverage is fantastic and it does not oxidize. No zits or break outs or irritations like itching either. Applying this product, just like all minerals, is very important. Get a good brush and you will love this. Highly recommended.

on 1/13/2008 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product considering that it is oil free and very pure. My skin is oily and this basically lasts on my skin till I wash it off. The color selection is definitely great and more toward yellow than pink. It does not cause acne or feel itchy. Much better than BE. I am NC 30 and I use the natural beige shade no. 60. I use Tan shade no. 80 as a bronzer and the combination looks great and very natural on my skin-

on 9/12/2007 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This was a waste of time. It looked pretty in the container but was too sheer for me. All the tapping on the brush to get the stuff out was annoying and the cap kept falling off. So in conclusion, the sucky container that housed a so-so product just wasn't for me.