Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like how this looks on the skin when freshly applied.
I do have issues finding a shade that matches well but they are pretty forgiving.
It did not break me out but my skin seems to be even oilier when I use mineral type foundations/powders.
This causes the makeup to cake up and slip around a bit and not look good.
I have to touch up far too much with this product than I have with others.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i freaking loved this product!!! but sadly, gave me some gnarly deep pimples all around my face :( heartbroken it didnt work out for my oily skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say this is an average powder that is sheer to medium buildable coverage. I intentionally bought this powder due to the SPF so that I can apply this over my face when I needed to reapply sunscreen. This powder is okay. If youre wearing sunglasses or glasses, it will definitely make it noticeable that youre wearing makeup, it leaves marks and indentations in the makeup... Overall it leaves a beautiful natural sheer finish that I like for staying out all day without any touchups.

on 12/4/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that has "all day" coverage. This mineral foundation though does really well for sheer to medium coverage even with having to blot from oily skin during the day. Also is one that did not cause any breakouts or disturbances with my skin. I would definitly buy it again.

on 1/4/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried a lot of mineral makeup brands from Everyday Minerals to Jane Iredale. I have to say that these are one of the best. They are expensive but that is because of the quality. They do not make my skin itch as other minerals and they stay put the whole day on my oily skin, which is a huge blessing. They look great in the pics despite their spf. I highly recommend these minerals to oily skin gals-

on 9/30/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So the reviews about this product are all scattered under several titles. I used to use this product and possibly stopped using it because of the shade. I am not sure whether Natural Beige No. 60 is new or not but it seems to work for me. I use Tan No. 80 as the bronzer and for contouring and I am all set. The minerals are finely milled and do not make me uber shiny which is a huge plus. I have tried majority of minerals and although majority have been friendly on my skin, they faded or melted within a couple of hours. This in comparison really lasts. So for those with oily skin, this is possibly the answer to your prayers. For those with dry skin, you need to moisturize as these may be a bit dry for you. Overall, the coverage is fantastic and it does not oxidize. No zits or break outs or irritations like itching either. Applying this product, just like all minerals, is very important. Get a good brush and you will love this. Highly recommended.

on 7/29/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've hit pan on this product. this is great for evening out skin tones and since its a powder it helps with oily skin. this also makes your skin look healthy and glowy. this great if youre doing your nakeup in a rush. however this doesnt cover up scars so you have to use a concealer.

on 4/3/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm just gonna echo what most of the reviews are. This stuff doesn't even stay on my face. Most of it goes out into the air. I use my powder brush to try to spread it around and cover more It doesn't seem like a fine powder that'll go on "sheer", it's just like...powder that comes out and once you run your brush over it, it comes off. I was so disappointed. I won't be buying this again.

on 4/17/2008 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1. Horrible Packing, great idea though!
2. Can barely get makeup out.
3. Brush is soooo rough on my skin.
4. Coverage is no good.
WILL NOT BUY AGAIN

on 1/13/2008 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product considering that it is oil free and very pure. My skin is oily and this basically lasts on my skin till I wash it off. The color selection is definitely great and more toward yellow than pink. It does not cause acne or feel itchy. Much better than BE. I am NC 30 and I use the natural beige shade no. 60. I use Tan shade no. 80 as a bronzer and the combination looks great and very natural on my skin-