Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

on 9/17/2015 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been using this power for almost 5 years now and I can honestly say that I have no reason to look for anything else! It sets foundation beautifully, has a natural finish, and super build able coverage! I do wish that it looked a little bit smoother on its own (not over foundation or BB cream) but c'est la vie! It drugstore and from a company that does not overload their products with crap ingredients. The packaging is pretty bland, but I buy it for the results! I have combination/oily skin and this keeps my skin pretty shine free (I say "pretty" because in certain areas I still get shine, but I can't tell if it's the powder's fault or the fact that I can get SUPER shiny in my T-zone, so who knows) I will continue to repurchase this product :)

on 10/10/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The natural ivory is a perfect match for my skin. I am fair, but not extremely fair like my 2 "kids" are (ages 22 and almost 21). Natural ivory is the second to the lightest shade. It covers very well, especially over the Neutrogena natural ivory long wear liquid foundation. A great combination for blue under-eye circles is Almay Smart Shade concealer in light medium applied over glycerin and/or sunblock (or moisturizer...whichever you use) and then applying Neutrogena mineral powder foundation. If you have really stubborn under-eye circles like I have, you may also want to apply your favorite cream cover stick directly and only on the worst "half-moon" blue portion before setting with this foundation powder. I use the fair e.l.f. concealer pencil for my "half-moons." I have found this mineral foundation to be the best color match, very natural-looking, and not overly expensive.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

So I will say that this product did not break my skin out which is why I gave it four lippies. This powder also matched my skin tone rather well. I would have given it five but I am not really satisfied with the coverage. i wasn't expecting it to have medium coverage or anything, I do realize it says Sheer in the name, but it didn't really do anything at all for slight redness and uneven skin tone. This product would be amazing for someone who doesn't need much at all in the coverage department and has breakout prone skin.

on 10/23/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i got this in buff 30 and everything was a perfect match for my skintone which is pretty light since it is fall and the coverage was flawless and i loved it so much... but my allergies have been so bad and this product made my allergies worse than they already are so i put it in my drawer for now in hopes that my allergies get better and this product isnt making my allergies worse... but im 100% sure that i am allergic to an ingredient in this product :(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this ! (This is coming from a "only high end makeup is good makeup" perspective) which is stupid because that's not always true. Anyways, I love this. I don't like wearing liquid foundation it feels too heavy and I don't need all the coverage. But this is amazing, it has a light barely-there feeling yet makes my skin look flawless. I actually stipple it on with the Urban Decay optical blurring brush and my skin ends up looking so smooth. I know this product has made a difference (I wear primers, concealer, and bronzer etc) because it wasn't until I started wearing it that I've been getting the most compliments ! Very affordable. The packaging is a bit too chunky to carry around, but I tuck it away in a vanity drawer. Its light feeling for the summer weather while still providing great coverage. Impressed! Will repurchase again and again.

on 1/27/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product hoping to replace my previous powder foundation. And because I had read so many great review I gave it a shot! BAD.

Pros:
*Feels like nothing is there
*Does not have any bad smells....or bad smell at all

Cons:
*Does not last
*No anti oil properties
*TOO sheer
*BROKE ME OUT!
*Packaging sucks

Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily Skin and this works really great. I bought this because I find that Liquid foundation feels like I'm wearing a mask and my face ends up looking way too oily. Which I hate. But this product doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it also doesn't feel like your wearing a mask, So that's really nice. It also gives a light-medium coverage. Overall I really like this product and would definitely buy it again! :)

on 6/28/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great powder foundation. I have oily skin, and have trouble with large pores on my nose. After washing my face, I start with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as my "base", and a few minutes later, I apply this powder foundation. My skin looks great! I also feel like my skin can breathe. My makeup lasts all day (even in the summer) and I only need to blot oil minimally through the day. Neutrogena products are made with SPF, and contain nutrients that are beneficial to the skin. Highly recommend!

on 4/15/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

light coverage, when used by itself. i think i'd rather use this over some liquid foundation as a setting powder. it doesn't last all day, by itself. neutrogena cosmetics never really help with my acne, it doesn't get worst or better. overall this foundation is okay, it's a bit overpriced for a drugstore powder foundation. but it IS by neutrogena, but it doesn't even help with acne.

on 12/16/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i have oily skin so if i use this alone...i do end up getting pretty shiny thru it...but if i use a liquid foundation then put this on top...i LOVE it. i love the color tan and thats what i always buy. ive been wearing it like 2 years now and so far....i just cant find another powder i like better...even mac..i like this just as much as i like my mac powder...it does transfer tho..i find it on my clothes at times...to be fair though...i dont usually buff it in..i just use the circular sponge that comes with it...