Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

4.3

Great foundation, gives me light coverage and a slightly matte finish. The sponge smells though?! Don't know why. I have been using that because I haven't had time to get a kabuki, which I'd like to try using it with. I love how you store the sponge under the product with a big mirror, will come in handy. A bit expensive for a drugstore powder in my opinion. But will repurchase!

on 8/18/2009 11:14:00 PM

I love this foundation
I chose to switch to powder so my pores won't get as clogged.
The coverage for me is pretty good. I use the lightest shade and its PERFECT.
And the sponge applicator it comes with is way good which is surprising
Definatly using again

I usually balk when if comes to powder foundation. I'm more used to using liquid with my beloved foundation brushes, but I was convinced by a friend to try this and lo and behold it's fast in becoming a quick favorite. It's a very sheer foundation (I like!) so it's not ideal if you're looking for a good coverage, but I find that it's effective at evening out blotches and redness on my skin. It's not so good at hiding pimply bumps but it doesn't cake around them either which is good because cakiness makes them even more noticeable. The powder lasts quite awhile on the face without much necessary touchups and I don't have any problems with it throughout the day. My only thing is that the color I purchased is a tad light for me so I can look like a ghost if I don't mist it with moisurizer afterwards.

**NOTE** I wore this foundation to work as an experiment. My work environment is kind of dry and this foundation irritated my skin a little bit. Not something I would wear in the winter, or near a really hot oven. Also not something I would advise a dry skinned person to buy. But for now I'm quite satisfied with the price. I'll likely buy it again, but I want to experiment with other foundations as well.

on 2/11/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do not have bad acne or scars but my skin is a bit uneven. I use this alone and it does the job great. Looks very natural because it matched my skin color perfectly (olive). The only I suggest is exfoliate once in a while because I applied this on my face when my skin was horrible and you could see the lines.

on 2/11/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

on 8/27/2008 6:08:00 PM

I actually really like this product. It gives a nice healthy glow, and it makes my skin feel really smooth. I put this stuff down for months and months for some reason, and i just decided to pick it up again, and i dont know why i ever put it down!

on 4/28/2008 12:37:00 AM