Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.5

on 10/25/2009 5:37:00 PM

i just put this stuff on--its great! it really does make my face look airbrushed, as well as it covers up red splotches, acne, and scars really well! other powders make the above STAND OUT.
i don't know how it will look later on in the day when my face gets oily, but i will update this when i know. but so far, its wonderful! and well worth the money!

on 7/4/2006 12:04:00 AM

I bought this in the medium to light shade, and this seriously does NOTHING for me. I don't really get what it's supposed to do (add a shimmer?), but it does nothing and adds no shimmer, and I can't even tell it's on my face. I feel like I'm blushing on clear powder. Maybe it's just me, but this product is a mystery. The only reason it's not getting a one is because the packaging is cute, and I might consider buying the bronzer version of this to see if that does anything.