Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

4.3

on 10/25/2009 5:37:00 PM

i just put this stuff on--its great! it really does make my face look airbrushed, as well as it covers up red splotches, acne, and scars really well! other powders make the above STAND OUT.
i don't know how it will look later on in the day when my face gets oily, but i will update this when i know. but so far, its wonderful! and well worth the money!

on 4/19/2008 7:31:00 PM

I LOVE this powder!! I apply it with a brush and you can't even tell I'm wearing powder...it looks so natural, has decent overage, and feels so light. Plus, my normally super oily skin doesn't feel or look as oily by the end of the day - just dewey almost, a shocker for me. It even covers up the redness I get on my nose all day, another shocker. It doesn't clog my pores and make me break out. Definitely a keeper!!

on 3/2/2008 10:49:00 AM

Its about time for Neutrogena to pick up the slack and come out with a good mineral foundation, not that horrible brush thing. Anyways this is a good basic powder foundation, good for sensitive skin, easy to use compact and decent range of skin tones. I first bought one in natural ivory but it proved to be too light and pink for me so I picked up another in Buff. I'm asian and Buff is more yellow based (?). Buff is almost an exact match to my skin tone so I'm pleased with that. I dont use this everyday because powder foundations enhance dry skin so the flaky bits are more noticable but this compact is so quick and easy, why wouldn't you buy it? Plus it claims to have SPF 20. I dont really understand how they put spf in a powder but they can't exactly false advertise.