Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

on 9/17/2015 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been using this power for almost 5 years now and I can honestly say that I have no reason to look for anything else! It sets foundation beautifully, has a natural finish, and super build able coverage! I do wish that it looked a little bit smoother on its own (not over foundation or BB cream) but c'est la vie! It drugstore and from a company that does not overload their products with crap ingredients. The packaging is pretty bland, but I buy it for the results! I have combination/oily skin and this keeps my skin pretty shine free (I say "pretty" because in certain areas I still get shine, but I can't tell if it's the powder's fault or the fact that I can get SUPER shiny in my T-zone, so who knows) I will continue to repurchase this product :)

on 10/10/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The natural ivory is a perfect match for my skin. I am fair, but not extremely fair like my 2 "kids" are (ages 22 and almost 21). Natural ivory is the second to the lightest shade. It covers very well, especially over the Neutrogena natural ivory long wear liquid foundation. A great combination for blue under-eye circles is Almay Smart Shade concealer in light medium applied over glycerin and/or sunblock (or moisturizer...whichever you use) and then applying Neutrogena mineral powder foundation. If you have really stubborn under-eye circles like I have, you may also want to apply your favorite cream cover stick directly and only on the worst "half-moon" blue portion before setting with this foundation powder. I use the fair e.l.f. concealer pencil for my "half-moons." I have found this mineral foundation to be the best color match, very natural-looking, and not overly expensive.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this ! (This is coming from a "only high end makeup is good makeup" perspective) which is stupid because that's not always true. Anyways, I love this. I don't like wearing liquid foundation it feels too heavy and I don't need all the coverage. But this is amazing, it has a light barely-there feeling yet makes my skin look flawless. I actually stipple it on with the Urban Decay optical blurring brush and my skin ends up looking so smooth. I know this product has made a difference (I wear primers, concealer, and bronzer etc) because it wasn't until I started wearing it that I've been getting the most compliments ! Very affordable. The packaging is a bit too chunky to carry around, but I tuck it away in a vanity drawer. Its light feeling for the summer weather while still providing great coverage. Impressed! Will repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily Skin and this works really great. I bought this because I find that Liquid foundation feels like I'm wearing a mask and my face ends up looking way too oily. Which I hate. But this product doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it also doesn't feel like your wearing a mask, So that's really nice. It also gives a light-medium coverage. Overall I really like this product and would definitely buy it again! :)

on 6/28/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great powder foundation. I have oily skin, and have trouble with large pores on my nose. After washing my face, I start with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as my "base", and a few minutes later, I apply this powder foundation. My skin looks great! I also feel like my skin can breathe. My makeup lasts all day (even in the summer) and I only need to blot oil minimally through the day. Neutrogena products are made with SPF, and contain nutrients that are beneficial to the skin. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm an NC42 in MAC studio fix powder and for Neutrogena Mineral Sheers powder foundation I use the shade Honey Beige. First of all, this foundation has been very good to my skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and I haven't had a bad reaction to it. It's light-medium coverage. I prefer natural coverage where it doesn't look like I have completely flawless skin so this is great for me. I just use this to even out my skin tone. If you are looking for full-coverage, I do not recommend this because you will most likely be disappointed. It is also mess-free since it's in a compact, which is a big plus and great for on the go/traveling. I also don't recommend it to people with dry skin because it can accentuate the dry-ness.

on 4/15/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

coverage: very light
Ideal for oily skin, because it will dry out dry skin (i have combo skin and this made the skin in my nose get flaky)
makes skin matte and has spf20 in it
overall I reallly like it its great for my oily skin since it was flaking me out a little
i put a good amount of moisturizer on to leave my skin feeling a bit oily..and then put the mineral powder on ..my skin feels smooth and shine free but moisturized...hope this helps

i use a kabuki brush to put it on ..i like it better that the sponge that it comes with..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the shade in sand, and it is a perfect close match to my skin. The coverage is great and it doesn't look chalky on my skintone. The compact is very easy to slip into my bag and contains spf 20, which is very good, since I get red if I don't wear sufficient sunscreen. It doesn't break me out and layers well under my Oil of Olay moisturizer with spf 15. Compact is a bit cheap, but it at least contains a mirror and application sponge. It is way better at absorbing oil than my Mac mineralize powder and is much cheaper as well. Will repurchase again.

on 7/23/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The best mineral foundation you will find in a drugstore, handsdown!!

on 7/23/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this!! Just as good as other High End brands but half the price. Covers well and looks very natural. Gives a nice glow to my skin. Best mineral powder you will ever find in a drugstore. Will continue to use this over and over.