Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I kinda like the actual product, but that's about it. The packaging sucks, and I cracked it after my first use, & I can't really tell how much is going on until it's flying all over the place. But it's a nice sheer coverage that takes away some shinyness. Won't need to buy again.

on 12/13/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a huge fan of this powder, it is too powdery, which obviously... it's a powder! But I have found powders, like the Milani Multitask powder (my current fav) which look much more natural. Especially considering how light the coverage is, this foundation looks WAY too fake. So yea... this just really wasn't a good powder for me :(