Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 44-55
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

on 2/14/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have never liked wearing liquid foundations. No matter how light or sheer a brand claims to be, I just cannot stand the feeling of them on my skin. I have used Bare Escentuals mineral foundation for years but was never really happy with the sheen that product has. Neutrogena products have always been hit and miss with me, and this is definitely a big hit. I have been using this every day for several months now and I find this to give me just the type of coverage I look for. I buff it on with a medium-sized, fairly dense kabuki brush and find that I can easily control the amount of coverage I need and that it is very buildable. It does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and never feels cakey or heavy. It feels like my skin can breathe. I also like that it provides more of a matte finish. I will continue to repurchase as I believe this truly does wonders in helping achieve that flawless look.

on 8/21/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is great stuff! I'm trying to make the switch from liquid foundations and tinted moisturizers to mineral powders. This is the only one I've tried, but am planning on purchasing L'Oreal and Colorescience so I can compare and make a better decision. The NMS definitely goes on sheer, as advertised, but adds a nice glow without looking powdery. I took the advice of other reviewers and broke the powder out of the crazy casing, and used my own brush.