Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 44-55
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.5

on 3/29/2015 7:16:00 PM

really like this product! doesn't look to dry or mask-like. best yet? it doesn't change color when i get a little oily. i'm using the natural ivory which looks a bit pink in the packaging but is a great neutral when i put it on. it also doesn't crease too badly.

on 4/1/2008 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I decided to try this after my daughter purchased it instead of her usual Palladio Rice Powder foundation. She raved how smooth it felt - and covered well - w/o feeling heavy. I have to agree - it really does provide great coverage and feels VERY light. I'm using "Natural Ivory" (the 2nd Lightest shade). I'm pleased that it's so neutral - not too yellow or pink. I'm also pleased that a little extra dab on trouble spots - and I don't need concealer like before. This definitely feels lighter and saves time. (Probably better for blemishes, too.) My only complaints are RE: the packaging: a) not a lot of product/the pan is quite shallow; b) sponge compartment has no air holes in it/not breathable. But still - I would definitely re-purchase. :-)
=================================================
Update 4/40/08: While I did like this powder and it had VG coverage - after one compact I decided I missed my Physician's Formula Pressed Mineral Powder. PF powder is a bit sheerer - and since it comes in Translucent - I like it's color better (less beige-y). I also feel the PF does not settle into fine lines as much/better for over-40 skin.