Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 30-35
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

4.8

Active Ingredients:†Titanium Dioxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients:†Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Silk Powder, Nylon 12, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Flour (Soybean), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract (Feverfew), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 6/28/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great powder foundation. I have oily skin, and have trouble with large pores on my nose. After washing my face, I start with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as my "base", and a few minutes later, I apply this powder foundation. My skin looks great! I also feel like my skin can breathe. My makeup lasts all day (even in the summer) and I only need to blot oil minimally through the day. Neutrogena products are made with SPF, and contain nutrients that are beneficial to the skin. Highly recommend!

on 7/23/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The best mineral foundation you will find in a drugstore, handsdown!!

on 7/23/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this!! Just as good as other High End brands but half the price. Covers well and looks very natural. Gives a nice glow to my skin. Best mineral powder you will ever find in a drugstore. Will continue to use this over and over.

on 5/18/2008 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been using Jane Iredale's pressed base for quite a while, but I actually like this better because it doesn't have that dry, cakey look that so many MMU's have on me, including Jane Iredale. It would be nice if they made a shade lighter though, but the classic ivory works pretty well for me for now. It doesn't emphasize lines and pores either like other MMU's which is a big plus. It goes on more like a nice smooth face powder, but with more coverage and pigment. I like that it does have as much SPF coverage as Jane Iredale but is way cheaper (around $13 vs. $40)! It doesn't seem to be contributing to breakouts either. It's not a miracle product, but I'm liking it a lot, and have already repurchased.

on 5/18/2008 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised by the other low ratings for this powder foundation, because I really like it. I had been using Jane Iredale's pressed base for quite a while, but I actually like this better because it doesn't have that dry, cakey look that so many MMU's have on me, including Jane Iredale. The classic ivory works pretty well for me. It doesn't emphasize lines and pores either like other MMU's which is a big plus. It goes on more like a nice smooth face powder. I like that it does have as much SPF coverage as Jane Iredale but is way cheaper (around $13 vs. $40)! It doesn't seem to be contributing to breakouts either. It's not a miracle product, but I'm liking it a lot, and have already repurchased.
**Update: Still using this every day, and I've repurchased numerous times. The only two drawbacks - doesn't have the greatest staying power (but I can live with that) and I use it up so quickly - I can go through one compact in 2-3 weeks easily. Still, it's the best I've found so far, so I'll stick with it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is officially my HG of foundation. After numerous trials and tribulations with almost every single brand/type of foundation on the market I finally found one that makes my skin look almost flawless. I canít understand all the poor reviews as this foundation makes my skin look like a million bucks. Iíve tried everything from drugstore brands to my most recent Estee Lauder Double Wear Light (not so much) and decided to give this a try. I love the sponge applicator, it takes literally seconds to apply the makeup to your entire face. The color was perfect Ė Natural Ivory and gives a matte appearance which is exactly what Iím looking for. Iíve stayed away from mineral foundations after disasters tries with Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals, they both broke me out after 2 applications. So far Iíve been using this for about a week with no breakouts, only flawless looking skin. I do have oily skin and do have to re-apply after lunch time but thatís not a big deal, Iím used to it. All in all I love this foundation and am so glad I finally found my HG and at a drugstore no less.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have been looking for mineral makeup in pressed form that you can apply with a sponge - and this is it! I used to be a Mac Studio Fix girl until I discovered mineral make-up (so much more natural looking and good for your skin). After trying EVERY kind of mineral makeup, I settled on Everyday MInerals, until it started breaking my skin out. I don't know why, but it's the only thing I've switched so it must have something to do with that. Anyway, the Neutrogena is a faster application, easier to take with you, and seems to be better for my skin. I think it's evening out my complexion a bit more. The colors are a bit off for me (looks a little ashey when I first apply), I think these are more yellow and I'm more of a "cool" to a "neutral". It's only at first, and then the color seems fine, it wears great throughout the day and seems to control shine better than any other mineral makeup that I've tried.

on 1/16/2008 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I read the reviews of the original version of this, where the product was the brush, and I almost didn't buy it because of those bad reviews, but this was 40% off and I had a coupon so what the heck. I'm very happy with this. It gives me the coverage I need, it matches my skintone, and it looks natural. I do not like the way the mirror is under the pan. Makes for very awkward application, but overall this is a definite winner. I think the regular price is $13.99. I think I'll stock up while it's on sale.