Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 25-29
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.3

on 10/23/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i got this in buff 30 and everything was a perfect match for my skintone which is pretty light since it is fall and the coverage was flawless and i loved it so much... but my allergies have been so bad and this product made my allergies worse than they already are so i put it in my drawer for now in hopes that my allergies get better and this product isnt making my allergies worse... but im 100% sure that i am allergic to an ingredient in this product :(

on 12/16/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i have oily skin so if i use this alone...i do end up getting pretty shiny thru it...but if i use a liquid foundation then put this on top...i LOVE it. i love the color tan and thats what i always buy. ive been wearing it like 2 years now and so far....i just cant find another powder i like better...even mac..i like this just as much as i like my mac powder...it does transfer tho..i find it on my clothes at times...to be fair though...i dont usually buff it in..i just use the circular sponge that comes with it...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the shade in sand, and it is a perfect close match to my skin. The coverage is great and it doesn't look chalky on my skintone. The compact is very easy to slip into my bag and contains spf 20, which is very good, since I get red if I don't wear sufficient sunscreen. It doesn't break me out and layers well under my Oil of Olay moisturizer with spf 15. Compact is a bit cheap, but it at least contains a mirror and application sponge. It is way better at absorbing oil than my Mac mineralize powder and is much cheaper as well. Will repurchase again.

on 6/18/2008 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

No, no, no.

I got duped into buying this during a recent foray into mineral makeup. I think it must have been the semi-cool packaging that suckered me in, as I have always managed to steer clear of Neutrogena foundations in the past....now I remember why!

This offered no coverage, leaving my skin dry and extremely blotchy looking. Also somehow managed to make my microdermabraded, freshly scrubbed, exfoliated, and moisturized skin look extremely ROUGH, which is never a problem for me.

This will be going back to CVS for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this hoping for a more yellow look. I have really really yellow tinted skin. It just didn't do the job for me. I put it on and looked like I had put fake tanner on my face and I had picked the 2nd lightest shade. The price of it was nice and I had gotten it from Ulta so I was able to return it, but I definitely wouldn't buy it again. It was just too orange for me. So I'm still on the search for a nice powder foundation.

on 2/4/2008 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

o.k. First of all, it took me a minute in figuring out this review IS what I look for and it is "Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers™ Powder Foundation Compact". In short, I fell in love with it in just one day. It is 10000+ times better than the brush version. It gets me great coverage without having to put on a lot of powder; it stays put all day and I basically don't feel it throughout the day. When I go home and look at myself, I still look very good (of course I will be olier than the morning which always happens). Before this one Loreal Natural mineral powder was my favorite and I still like that one. Compared to Loreal one, this one feels lighter on skins. Hope this helps.