Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i freaking loved this product!!! but sadly, gave me some gnarly deep pimples all around my face :( heartbroken it didnt work out for my oily skin.

on 1/27/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product hoping to replace my previous powder foundation. And because I had read so many great review I gave it a shot! BAD.

Pros:
*Feels like nothing is there
*Does not have any bad smells....or bad smell at all

Cons:
*Does not last
*No anti oil properties
*TOO sheer
*BROKE ME OUT!
*Packaging sucks

Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products. Even though I think it's pretty pricey for a DS brand, as long as it works, who cares. I got this because it was on sale and I planned on using it for more of a setting powder than an actual foundation because I prefer medium to heavy coverage. I tried this with both Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation & Neutrogena healthy skin (not the old kind) liquid foundation. It works pretty well with both of them, it's nice as a setting powder because it doesn't give too much coverage, but it gives you enough to give you the poreless/airbrushed look. I would buy it again, I still use it from time to time. It did have more of a tendency to oxidize on me with the Neutrogena liquid foundation, but with Maybelline it was perfect and it doesn't transfer much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm an NC42 in MAC studio fix powder and for Neutrogena Mineral Sheers powder foundation I use the shade Honey Beige. First of all, this foundation has been very good to my skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and I haven't had a bad reaction to it. It's light-medium coverage. I prefer natural coverage where it doesn't look like I have completely flawless skin so this is great for me. I just use this to even out my skin tone. If you are looking for full-coverage, I do not recommend this because you will most likely be disappointed. It is also mess-free since it's in a compact, which is a big plus and great for on the go/traveling. I also don't recommend it to people with dry skin because it can accentuate the dry-ness.

I like this powder overall. It makes my skin look really healthy and matches my skin tone very well. (I have it in Soft Beige) I also like the fact that it has SPF 20 in it. The only thing I noticed is that it didn't keep the oil down on my forehead so I have to reapply it halfway through the day, but I can deal with that. I would buy this again because of how well it matches my skintone, and for me, it seems like my skintone is hard to match!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation made my skin oily. It caused breakouts and comes off easily and feels cakey.

on 2/11/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do not have bad acne or scars but my skin is a bit uneven. I use this alone and it does the job great. Looks very natural because it matched my skin color perfectly (olive). The only I suggest is exfoliate once in a while because I applied this on my face when my skin was horrible and you could see the lines.

on 2/11/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really really wanted to love this product, because i love neutrogena. i trust them, especially with the whole dermatologist reccomended thing they have going for them, but i don't like this. And having bought it in june and just reviewing it now says i gave it a fair chance. Ill start with packaging...i know its sanitary for the mirror and puff underneath but i prefer a mirror on top and its a bit bulky. the color selection wasn't bad. i have some yellow in me and i found a good color match. the coverage was light with a brush and heavy with the sponge, but to me really didnt cover anything, just kind of evened things out. which is fine for me but i do break out occasionally and would like something to cover it on its own, not need a whole seperate product. im in college i dont have time for a long routine in the morning. the main reason i dont like this is the way i looked while photographed wearing this. my skin looks off colored, greasy, and gross. so i will not repurchase

on 5/12/2008 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, i don't know what everybody else saw in this product. First of all, coverage: on the sheer side, but if applied with the sponge is medium. Lasting power: lasted about 5 hours but needed a few touch-ups. Overall appearence when wearing: natural beige was orange...applied it to my neck and it looked iffy. After 3 hours my skin looked oily...and it wasn't, this stuff just made it look very oily and weird. Price: $11! For a bad product....thankfully i can still return it! Quality: It didn't give me a rash, made my skin itch a little. Overall: Bad product, made my face look weird, and it was on the high side for a drugstore product.