Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm actually impressed! It was $7 on sale at ulta. I was breaking out so much and noticed my face aging after using Revlon Colorstay for years. So I thought because this is Neutrogena I probably won't have any problems. The coverage was great for covering my acne scars and minimalizing my pores. My only problem is the shade range. The darkest shade is still too light for my latina/filipina skin tone.

on 5/30/2011 3:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this compact foundation. I've had this product for a while now just never did a review about it. It's very matte and as an acne victim I don't use it by itself and it's just not enough to be by itself. I would buy it again. I just haven't ran out because I don't use it much. My skin is always looking different every day. Sometimes my skin looks best with just a liquid foundation I set and sometimes it looks better with this matte powder foundation on. So it's not a daily product. However when I do use it I absolutely adore the way it goes on so smoothly all over my face balancing my liquid foundation out and overall giving me a flawless look. Keep this in stock Neutrogena!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Meh. As the name suggests, it is a sheer foundation. I no longer use it as a foundation, only as a setting powder, for which it serves it's purpose.
I have this in tan, which is a little dark for me. This powder lasts about 5 minutes after I apply it. You will have to reapply it whenever you walk outdoors. It even has low staying power when indoors. It lasts maybe 4 hours then starts losing the minimal coverage that it already had :( I won't be buying this again, because I'd like my makeup to last the entire school day. I'm sick of skipping lunch block because I need to touch up on my makeup.

on 1/28/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go-to powder. It has great coverage that is buildable. It doesn't make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out. Overall, I would definitely recommend this.

on 8/17/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been buying this product for a while now. It worked pretty well and doesn't make me breakout. I don't like that it can be a bit chalky and look caked on if you apply too much. It also doesn't provide full coverage. Another thing that I don't like about this product is that it has to be touched-up often; for me at least.

on 4/18/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I personally do not use it as a foundation-powder, but just use it to set my normal foundation (I need a lot of coverage because of acne and scars). I use it usually over my Revlon liquid foundation, and I use it for touch-ups throughout the day. I think it works amazingly! I think it leaves a pretty flawless finish, though, if you add too much, it will look cakey. But, all-in-all, I really like this product. It doesn't break me out and feels very light-weight. I will definetly repurchase!

Im on my second case of this powder. I really like this powder and I use it every day and it has never broken me out. (which is a major factor for me) I actually spent some time reading ingredients and Neutrogena as well as Physicians Formula seem to really be the only ds brands to not use talc in the powder. I don't use it all over, but only on my T-zone after foundation and as a touch up throughout the day. I would not recommend using the sponge because it looks supa cakey. The spf is great and the mirror compact is nice too. I use this with a powder brush and it does a good job at covering shine. My only complaint is that it can be kinda flat looking, but I don't like a heavy makeup look at all, so I'm kinda picky to begin with. But...hands down the best ds compact powder and not heavy feeling.

on 1/23/2007 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

well so far this is my hg foundation. i love powder foundations. my skin gets very oily and this is great because its one of the only foundations that doesnt break me out like liquids or creams. what i love most about this product is the glow it gives me. im medium skinned and i used to use the medium to tan color but it was too dark. now i use the neutral to medium and its perfect. u should use this if your looking for not such heavy coverage but a sheer glowing kinda thing. its not good for covering dark circles or brown spots or things like that by itself. u still need a concealer for that. what i also love is the portable packaging which is great! the only problems i have is cleaning the brush is not easy. i ruined the last one i had by washing with soap and water and it seeped through the brush ruining the powder. but now i just take an alcohol soaked cotton ball and rub it over the top of the bristles. i also noticed when im applying it the powder fans out and can get in my eyes if im not careful. but i can definitely put up with those things so ill keep getting compliments on my skin. yup ill repurchase.

on 10/12/2006 4:13:00 PM

This is decent. I wanted to try this when it first came out, because I always heard mineral makeup was better for you. So I bought it for $14. And then when I tried to use it, it would not come out to save my life! Finally, after like 15 minutes, it started to come out, but you could hardly even tell if it was! I still really can't tell when I use it if it is doing anything for my face or not. It just doesn't show up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well first i loved the fact that it didnt make me breakout! and second it went on very even! the only thing that i would change about it is the coverage it was a very sheer coverage but beside that I LOVED IT! :) hope this reveiw helps :)