Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Pink Raspberry Mini Brush Set

Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Pink Raspberry Mini Brush Set

I picked this up at the CCO for $38.50 - Which is about half of what I'd pay at Holt Renfrew in Canada. It comes with a mini blush brush, mini eyeshadow brush, mini eyeliner brush and a mini covered lip brush. I love this because I can just throw it in my purse along with any of Bobbi Brown's face palettes (I have the Pink, Bridal, Sunkissed, Mauve, etc.) and I can do my makeup virtually anywhere. Yesterday I used the brushes to do my makeup on the subway and today while waiting for my car to warm up, I sat in the car and did my makeup there. By the time my face was done my car was ready to go!

I did have some problems with initial shedding with the blush brush, but after a wash and a few uses, it seems to have stopped. I also love the hot pink interior of the case. It's quite small, so it might not fit much else, but it's very cute and holds essential brushes nonetheless.

on 3/7/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been searching for a small set of good brushes for a long time, I bought these today and think I have finally cracked it! They are exactly what I wanted: small and compact with no compromise in application, and in their own little case - my only complaint would be the price, over here it is 40 ($80), seriously pricey but will last forever so still a winner to me ^^

on 1/25/2008 11:41:00 AM

I was shocked to see how small this is (5x2 inches) but it is perfect for work. I can throw in a lipgloss and one of her mini shadow compacts that I got free by ordering on line and I am all set. I wear scrubs to work and it fits perfectly in my back pocket so I don't need to run all the way to my locker for those mid-shift touchups. Great product Bobbi!

Update: I ended up returning it, the brushes were nice, but the case was too small. I was planning to put in a lipgloss and mini shadows like I stated above but then you can't zip the case with all of those products. It is a nice brush set, but you can't put much else in it, not even just a lipgloss, unless you take out some of the brushes.

on 1/12/2008 5:57:00 PM

Go buy this before time is up! Bobbi Brown brushes are so soft and durable you will love them if you havent tried them yet. Even if you have tried these brushes, this is a great deal. You get 4 brushes in this set and although they are short handled, it is well worth the money. 4 brushes (blush brush, eye shadow brush, eye liner brush, and lip brush) and a case for $55 is not bad at all so hurry and get yourself one before its too late. You can throw this in your purse and use it for touch ups throughout the day. You can use the blush brush as a powder brush in an emergency so you have everything you need. Do yourself a favor and get one before this deal is gone.

Popular Makeup Brushes