Fyrinnae Glow Blush - Enrapture

No Image

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mica. May contain: Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red 40, D&C Red 7, D&C Red 21, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Blue 1.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

On my medium skin, this shows up as a bubblegum pink. It blends out slightly more rosey, but still a bit brighter than I was expecting from the product photo and description.

However, my real qualm with the formula. I found it difficult to blend and overly pigmented. I'm a huge fan of loose powder blushes and I own many of them from various brands so it's not that I'm unfamiliar with the application or pigmentation level (which I find, on average, higher than their pressed counterparts) but I just found this so pigmented that it made it unnecessarily difficult to work with. It also did not give me the slight sheen as advertised, although I did have a few stray shimmer particles on my cheeks.

Overall, I did not find this product to be worth the hassle.

on 9/28/2010 11:14:00 AM

This is a beautiful dusty pink that I just love. All I can say is that I will use this all the time. A little goes a long way also, which means "cost savings over time"; sorry, I am a Finance/Accounting grad.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

In my opinion, this is probably one of Fyrinnae's most easy-to-wear blushes. It is a very pigmented, neutral-to-cool pink color, with a hint of mauve. It is easy to blend and a small amount gives me a nice, believable flush. Right now, it's probably one of my favorite "everyday" blushes. Because of the pigmentation and blendability, I think this blush could work on a range of skintones. If I ever run out of my sample jar, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the most gorgeous, feminine pink blush. It is a cool-ish pink and just looks so fresh and pretty on my NC20 skin. I thought this would go on a little brown, but it didn't. It actually surprised me - it's just a really nice pink with almost no shimmer. It's like Charm's quieter, more subtle older sister. Well worth trying. Do use a skunk brush. With the sample pot, I just give it a shake then open it and use what's left on the lid. I think I will need to buy a full size when I'm done with the sample. 5 Lippies!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't say enough about Fyrinnae Glow blushes. I have four of the full size now and one sample and I've loved all of them. Enrapture is a medium, neutral to cool mauve pink color, gives you a healthy alive look without really any noticeable shimmer. I am impressed at how smoothly they go on with the "swirl tap buff" method into the apples of my cheeks/cheekbones and really make my skin look healthy. Long lasting too, and does not cause breakouts. I recommend checking out Fyrinnae for blush, most definitely!

Popular Blush Products