Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Castor oil is something I cannot live without! It is essential for my hair, eyebrow, and eyelash growth! I've used castor oil for quite some time and have seen major improvements on my eyebrow and eyelashes!

To apply I cleaned out an old mascara wand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara) and dip it into my castor oil, take off the excess, and apply to my brows and lashes every night. My eyebrows use to be sparse and extremely light, but now they are much fuller and darker! My lashes have significantly grown and thicken as well! I also apply it as a hot oil treatment weekly to my hair and same results.

on 2/23/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Castor oil is such a brow saver! I've been using it for quite some time now and my brows have never looked better. After a bad tint my hairs started to fall out and I wasn't left with much. After a few months use (not consistently just when I remember) I have full thick brows with hairs growing in spots I thought I would never have hair again. Definitely recommend castor oil to anyone!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

When I am all done trying the newest, expensive cosmetics, I always end up returning to basics. I am talking about basic vitamin e oils, baking soda, vitamin c etc...all the basic stuff laying around the house. I do this because IT WORKS, but I am a sucker for pretty packaging.

Anyway, yes castor oil works. My eyelashes were basically non existent. I made a mixture of castor oil and vaseline(another basic product) and place it in a tiny jar next to my bed. Each night I massage a bit of that mixture to my eyelashes. Now I feel my lashes are darker and denser. I loose less lashes too. Cheap and effective!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing. I was skeptical but I decided to try it anyway. I started using this on Februrary 19th and it's now March 17th. After nearly a month I've noticed a lot of differences. I've always had long eyelashes, but this made them longer and even a bit thicker. My bottom lashes became even longer.

I used this on my brows as well and it helped to fill in bare patches. They look lovely. I'm in love.

I also have been using it on my face. At eighteen, I've been noticing light lines around my mouth (sneer lines). This concerned me. They are far less noticeable now. The tiny creases under my eyes look a bit better as well.

The only con I can really think of is that if you get it in your eyes, it does irritate them. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had used this for 4 days on my eyebrows, and started to see some brow hairs fall out. Of course, I stopped using immediately. I usually have eye lashes that fall out, but never brow hairs. Before, my scarse brows were from over tweezing. Proceed with caution on this product.

on 2/1/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

bought a medium sized bottle of this at walmart for bout 1.50..great for eyelash growth. Great for split ends too ! Burns a little on my eyes but I wear contacts so I'm used to it..

Popular Brows Products