no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I really like this cream. I have oily skin and used to have a couple of breakouts somewhere on my face almost always, but thanks to my precious Clarisonic, that is not the case anymore. Clarisonic rocks. Anyway--I love to use MUAC's peels and I use this as my night cream afterwards. Yes I know it has some retinyl palmitate in it, but it works great for me. I have pretty tough skin. This cream doesn't break me out and gives me plump even looking moisturized, but not oily skin..... I'm getting low and am trying to decide if I want to get the Bellevolve or this again. Both are very good.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Other

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

7 years ago

Very bad experience with this product which appears to be called "AAA Cream" on the MUAC site now. If I could rate it a zero, I would. My skin reacted poorly to this product. Twice. A month apart, so I am pretty confident that I isolated my adverse reaction to this product. I posted about it here http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.asp?mid=150644398 including pictures there. As with all products, YMMV. I really wanted this to work for me; I have really liked and repurchased most of the MUAC products I've tried. I hope that others using this product will post positive reviews if this works well for them. Update: MUAC was wonderful to deal with on this and they refunded my $.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairGrey, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

12 years ago

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used! It is anti-aging, anti-oxidant (hey, gotta start sometime, right??) I was hesitant to try it (it comes in a jar; not sanitary. It is a 'cream' which usually breaks me out horribly, and there is no spf.) I have normally oily skin, prone to monthly-ish breakouts, and somewhat sensitive to changing products but this stuff is amazing. It's slightly greasy after several hours, so I decided to use it as my 'night' cream. It has CoQ10, Vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and all kinds of good stuff. No fragrance, no irritation. I will definitely buy this again. Ingredients: DI Water, Squalane, Glycerine USP, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Vitamin E Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, SkinFlux tm Ceramide Complex, Stearic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Polydecene, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Retinyl Palmitate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Macadamia Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age25-29