3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 days ago

This is the standard texture, like the original . Rich and creamy. Aloe was too light, ultra was too thick. This is just right. But I am not into the scent . It is a little minty / acqua . Way prefer honey/ original .

About reviewer (536 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

This is a decent lotion -- nice light fragrance and it moisturizes OK. But it does not do anything toward skin firming. I used an entire large bottle and got nothing from it. Nivea's skin firming lotion is much better.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I love this lotion. I don't understand why others don't like the smell, because I love it! It's nostalgic for me, because I used to use this when I was 11 or 12 years old. I'm 29 years old. I just bought this lotion again because I remembered liking it through out the years. It does firm. However I'm not sure if it helps cellulite. I'll continue using this time to time.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

5 years ago

I use this as my daily face moisturizer and it makes my face look fresh and minimizes wrinkles. I love it. And the price is certainly right. It certainly firms face skin as advertised and is non irritating.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

It's literally just alright, I like thick moisturizers and this isn't it, and it didn't even help with cellulite. ;/ if it's all I had well it would serve the purpose as a lotion but would I repurchase...... nope!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

6 years ago

I wanted this to be my £5 miracle firming lotion like a lot of people here in the UK keep going on about but after using it for 6 weeks+ i just can't see the difference, my cellulite dimples are exactly he same and my skin is a lot softer but i wouldnt exactly say 'firm', BUT on saying this i doubt there will ever be a cream that just works alone, i guess you have to combine it with scrubbing and daily exercise.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

from

7 years ago

Don't use this product if it is more than 3-4 years old! I found an old bottle of this in my cabinet and tried it on my hand. Parts of my hand instantly became red probably due to irritation, and I had to wash it off. Two days later I tried it again and this time it gave my hands tiny bumps and "age spots" look. I was horrified. I'm sure the original product wasn't bad before expiry, but steer clear if the bottle is too old !!! However since Jergens did not print expiry date anywhere, we can only guess, or test it on ourselves...

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

7 years ago

Favorite drugstore body lotion for the last 8 or 9 years. Need I say more?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

7 years ago

Right when I was about to give up on this product, I started to see a bit of a difference. I wasn't using it every day or even close to that, but now I'm starting to--very important. Paired with an exercise regimen and also scrubbing your dimpled areas with warm coffee grounds and olive oil (try it, it REALLY works), I've seen major improvement!!!!! I don't know if I'm going to buy it again, I'm thinking about trying out a Nivea product first so we'll see how that one goes.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I really like this lotion. I am thin, but have a tiny bit of dimpling on my thighs and I was lokking to minimize the apppearance of it. I've noticed that rubbing it in does more for cellulite than the actual product, but nonetheless, this stuff is a good firming lotion. It moisturizes, and it makes my skin feel firmer. I actually don't mind the smell at all, but it fades fairly quickly anyway. I love the creamy, thick texture of this lotion. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to try an inexpensive firming lotion that also moisturizes well.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm