bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.1

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i got this product as gratis from my work, and i thought it was a cool idea that it's powder and you mix it with water. But once i started using it, i did not find it that cool anymore..you have to get the right consistency (mixture of powder and water)..i have been though half the bottle and some days i still don't even get the consistency right

i do like that the product cleanses and exfoliates all in one..my skin can get flaky and that really takes care of it..

also, the smell of the product is not the best..

A friend at work told me about this cleanser because she knew I liked their makeup. I purchased it at Sephora, and the SA just raved about it. I used it that night, and wasn't impressed. The first thing was the smell, it made me gag. I agree it's hard to adjust the right amount of power to water. And worst of all it didn't remove all my makeup. It's going back to Sephora.

I love this cleanser! I absolutely hated it at first though. It takes some practice and some getting used to I guess. What I do is a wet my face and hands, and then I pour some of the powder in my left hand. I don't add anymore water, I just rub the powder into more of a creamy consistency and apply to my face. This cleanser does not lather, so if you need something that lathers, this is not for you. Either this cleanser or the combination of this cleanser and the moisturizer has made such a difference in my complexion. My skin is more smooth and even toned. I am wearing much less face makeup and my skin just looks and feels altogether so much better. The price is kind of steep for a cleanser in my opinion, but I will continue o splurge on this.

UPDATE: after several weeks I believe this broke me out everywhere. not just on my chin - everywhere! I have since been using acne.org products which are great for my sensitive skin and I've been much happier (read my reviews). natural ingredients doesnt always mean its good for skin (especially sensitive skin).

________________________________________________________

I have only tried this once - I will updated later. Before using this I've tried everything from philosophy purity to cetaphil to dhc cleanse off oil. I've also tried a lot of bha and aha products to no success. I recently found out that I actually have dehydrated sensitive skin. I never thought of my skin being dehydrated. I liked that this cleanser is soap free but the ingredients did have a lot of extracts which sometimes cause an allergic reaction on my skin. Soon after this discovery I saw this cleanser. I basically told myself I have nothing to lose so I bought it.

I am happy to report that there was no allergic reaction and my dehydrated skin did not feel tight afterwards. Im not sure what chemical exfoliant is in this but its probably a very mild one(I noticed my skin glowed after I cleansed). having exfoliant in the ingredients is what I believe makes it different from philosophy purity. I also like that this has colliodal otameal which is great for sensitive skin. I will update probably after a months use.

I tried this product because the other BE skincare products have worked well for me and I was frustrated with my current cleanser. Overall I am extremely satisfied with it. The concept is great. Who wants to clean their face with chemicals?! It gives me a good deep clean but yet doesn't dry my skin and make me feel tight and flakey. It has a lot of flexibility to it because you can control the thickness of it by adding more or less water. I tend to use it with less liquid so that I get a nice creamy lather. (Also, sometimes I add just a tad to my moisturizer. Works like a charm!) I did not find the smell a problem and actually found that it smelt rather good, and it's definately natural and earthy. It did remove all of my makeup, but I wear very little so I wouldn't consider myself a good judge on makeup removers. Overall, I found it to be very non-aggravating on sensitive skin, and it definately left my skin smoother and softer. It reduced redness and I have not had any problems with breakouts. It is a bit expensive, but from my experience I found that one bottle goes a long way. My only packaging concern would be that the cap tends to slide around a bit so I am sure to pack it into a plastic bag before putting it away so it doesn't spill. (It hasn't yet, but it's better to be safe than sorry!) Overall, I would recommend it if you have had success with other BE products or are just looking for something new and different. I will most likely purchase again, unless I find something that works better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Surprisingly, I liked this product alot. I wish I didn't, it's pretty pricey for a cleanser, but it works on my skin perfectly!! It helps with breakouts, it's soothing, it cleans well, it exfolliates gently, it leaves my skin soft, not at all tight and dry.

Got to be to expensive and since I've started cleansing w/mineral oil, no need for anything else!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I received a sample of this through Nordstrom. The sample was for two uses yet I managed to get 4 or 5 out of the small package. I really liked how it cleansed my skin, after rinsing my face felt squeaky clean. The only problem I have with it, is the smell. It smells terrible! It's almost nauseating. Overall though I would purchase!

This product feels rather nice on my skin, and does nice things. I agree with everyone, it took some getting used to. I only had a sample packet, but it had several uses in it. The first time, I didn't use enough and it did nothing to take makeup off. Then I read on here you had to use a good bit, so I used about a heaping quarter size on my skin. It finally did lather up and took the makeup off, but it didn't do anything to take my eyemake off, even after using it twice in a row back to back. But it did nice things for my skin, made it feel nice and didn't irritate my skin. It's weird, it felt like putting 'earth' on my skin haha, or maybe it's just the smell, it just smells like...uh...earth! I will consider buying this in the future, just wish it wasn't so expensive. Hopefully the other reviews are right in that a bottle lasts forever. Once I use up my current cleanser, I will probably give this a go. I would love to see EM come out with this, considering I am a die hard EM user.

I just received this product and I LOVE how my skin feels. I am a BE girl and I use Kate Somerville but I had to try the new cleanser and It's as good as my kate somerville. Can't wait to try the other products.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the concept Ė no chemical preservatives are needed for this product AND you can customize the consistency. What I donít like: the smell. Iím sorry, but this stuff just plain stinks. I also find it to be a bit pricey. Iíve been using this for almost a month and I donít notice any difference in my skin than when I use my (super affordable) Kiss My Face olive oil and lavender soap (other than the fact that the latter product leaves my skin smelling wonderful!)

UPDATE: I've been using this for almost two months now and I have to say, I really like it. I don't notice the smell anymore, and despite the fact that I use about twice as much as the bottle recommends, I still have a TON of product in the container - it looks as though I haven't touched it. Since it is full of amazing ingredients, doesn't make me gag anymore, and feels good on my skin, I will consider repurchasing when I run out (which seems like it won't be for several months.)