bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.1

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been a MUA member since 2003, and it takes a lot for me to write a review.I love the powder form of this mostly unscented cleanser. I like to form a paste first and exfoliate my face, then I add a little water to bubble it up, then rinse. Or sometimes I use a washcloth to take it off. I am a skincare junkie, and I have to say this is the BEST facial cleanser I have used. I honestly noticed a difference after 1 use, I swear! I have fairly normal skin w an occasional monthly pimple, oily t-zone but dry-ish cheeks. This leaves my skin so polished and balanced feeling. Its really unbelievable! Will definitely keep buying! I am a huge fan of all Rare minerals. The face moisturizer is divine too as is the eye cream. Please give it a try!!

LOVE THIS! it is now called bare minerals exfoliating treatment cleanser. same formula as the rare minerals renew and reveal just a diff name and new packaging. this is probably the best cleanser i've ever used. i have combo skin (somewhat oily t-zone, dry everywhere else), and this stuff is just amazing. it also takes off ALL makeup (including eye makeup) and my skin doesn't feel tight and dry when i'm done cleansing. it's $26 which is kinda steep but since it's a powder, it will last a long while. LOVE IT!

I use this cleanser in the morning to prep my face for foundation. It is a light exfoliating, non-irratiating cleanser. I have used it for years and absolutely love the way my skin feels after i scrub off the dead skin, it almost glows. It lets my moisturizer soak up easier and my mineral makeup set smoother. would defiantly recommend!

My darling care package buddy sent me the deluxe sample size of this product. I was definitely intrigued . . . cleansing powder for the face that you moisten in order to activate. Sound a bit gimmicky no? But Iíve been using my deluxe sample in the shower for weeks now. As the product suggests, I dump a small amount onto my damp hands, work out a slight lather, and then firmly scrub about my face. I feel like this simulates a slight ďscrubbingĒ quality, which my combination skin can surely appreciate, but the product instantly disintegrates into a cleansing paste so it feels like any other face wash.

Okay confession Ė I am not very picky at all when it comes to cleansing products. I do not notice the minute differences different products impart. Or maybe theyíre all the same anyway (no way, really???). My skin is by default, combination, bordering normal since Iím finally in my late twenties (donít miss you teenage years, really). So regularly using this product hasnít really affected my skin one away or another. It does an okay job of removing residual make-up, but itís no stunner in that department.
So basically I donít hate this product, I will be using it until I deplete it, but itís nothing great at all. I would not recommend to my friends or repurchase.

I had mixed feelings about trying this, but after a few weeks, I am finding that I really love it. Leaves my skin silky soft, not tight, but clean. It removes all my makeup--nothing left on the towel! My skin feels so soft that I forget to moisturize now.

I don't like this cleanser AT ALL. First of all, 1/2 of it spilled out of the container before I got it home. Plus, I have tried atleast 10 different methods to make this stuff get "creamy" just a tad bit! No success here. I have added little water, no water, tried to measure exact amounts and even stir with a dab of water, no matter what I do, this stuff either disappears or slides through my fingers like water. I may as well just splash water on my face instead of cleanse it. this stuff is ridiculous! Could have been a cool product had it actually resembled some type of a cleanser, but no. Two thumbs down for me!

I absolutely love this product!!

Since I started using the cleanser and moisturizer (skin rev-er upper) almost one year ago, my rosacea has all but disappeared!

wonderful product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this cleanser. I takes off all my make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use this every morning and night. Would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my fiance just bought this cleanser for me as a christmas gift (along with loads of other products from sephora, including almost the entire rare minerals skin care line) ive been using it for almost a week now and i feel it really cleans my skin and it does leave it feeling baby soft. i have noticed my complexion looks brighter and more even toned, (not that i had any issues with my skin in the first place). i have been going through some purging with this cleanser, i actually have 2 pimples now, and i NEVER get pimples. i noticed that ill get some small zits when i switch to a good cleanser because my skin purges all the bad stuff under the surface and then once it clears up, my skin looks better than before. im not worried about it, because i know that it means that the cleanser is working. so ill tough it out (ive been using the blemish therapy treatment for those little zits). other than that, my skin looks great. its not hard to use either, i just pour a small amount into my palm and then damped my other palm and rub them together to make a creamy light lather. sometimes, ill make it into a thick paste by using more powder and less water and use it to exfoliate and then leave it on my skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off. i really like using this cleanser because it doesnt contain any harsh detergents and has an awesome list of clean, healthy ingredients and i feel that it is fresh because it is in a powder form so you have to activate the ingredients with water immediately before using it. i feel that makes the ingredients more potent than a liquid cleanser.

i really like this cleanser and i would recommend it to anyone. i would definately repurchase this =)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wouldn't say this is the best cleanser in the world, but it actually has made my skin brighter and cleared breakouts too. Once I got used to the mixing process I like to mix it with less water to make it into a paste. I found that this way it deep cleans better. The scent is not too bad, smells like lavender and dirt but not in a bad way. Overall it does exfoliate good and have already purchased two more bottles because I never want to run out.