bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.5

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

LOVE THIS! it is now called bare minerals exfoliating treatment cleanser. same formula as the rare minerals renew and reveal just a diff name and new packaging. this is probably the best cleanser i've ever used. i have combo skin (somewhat oily t-zone, dry everywhere else), and this stuff is just amazing. it also takes off ALL makeup (including eye makeup) and my skin doesn't feel tight and dry when i'm done cleansing. it's $26 which is kinda steep but since it's a powder, it will last a long while. LOVE IT!

I wanted to love this product. My skin seemed to like it, because the redness I usually have improved greatly and it cleaned my skin well. Sadly, I experienced a breakout of blackheads so I discontinued use. If it weren't for those, I would still be using this today. My skin looked quite healthy while using it, so I'm sad to have had to stop using it. I would suggest giving it a try, though, to see if it works for you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This face wash did make my skin smooth, but it did nothing for my breakouts. My skin never felt completely clean after I used this cleanser. It made my skin feel very nice, but I just was getting too many breakouts. I used this cleanser for about 2 months.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i got this product as gratis from my work, and i thought it was a cool idea that it's powder and you mix it with water. But once i started using it, i did not find it that cool anymore..you have to get the right consistency (mixture of powder and water)..i have been though half the bottle and some days i still don't even get the consistency right

i do like that the product cleanses and exfoliates all in one..my skin can get flaky and that really takes care of it..

also, the smell of the product is not the best..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser is pretty awful. Trying to get the right amount of water to mix with the powder is something I don't want to have to do twice a day, but not only that, I feel like it just doesn't clean my face at all. Sometimes I also feel some of the powdery grains scratching my face making my skin feel very tender afterwards. If it's supposed to also exfoliate, it's terrible at that as well. I recommend looking elsewhere for an efficient cleanser.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I am now on my 2nd bottle of this cleanser. It exfoliates as it cleans and has a very earthy scent. I could not be without this product. My face has cleared, doesn't have as much redness and overall just looks better. I recommend this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this cleanser. I takes off all my make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use this every morning and night. Would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my fiance just bought this cleanser for me as a christmas gift (along with loads of other products from sephora, including almost the entire rare minerals skin care line) ive been using it for almost a week now and i feel it really cleans my skin and it does leave it feeling baby soft. i have noticed my complexion looks brighter and more even toned, (not that i had any issues with my skin in the first place). i have been going through some purging with this cleanser, i actually have 2 pimples now, and i NEVER get pimples. i noticed that ill get some small zits when i switch to a good cleanser because my skin purges all the bad stuff under the surface and then once it clears up, my skin looks better than before. im not worried about it, because i know that it means that the cleanser is working. so ill tough it out (ive been using the blemish therapy treatment for those little zits). other than that, my skin looks great. its not hard to use either, i just pour a small amount into my palm and then damped my other palm and rub them together to make a creamy light lather. sometimes, ill make it into a thick paste by using more powder and less water and use it to exfoliate and then leave it on my skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off. i really like using this cleanser because it doesnt contain any harsh detergents and has an awesome list of clean, healthy ingredients and i feel that it is fresh because it is in a powder form so you have to activate the ingredients with water immediately before using it. i feel that makes the ingredients more potent than a liquid cleanser.

i really like this cleanser and i would recommend it to anyone. i would definately repurchase this =)

I placed an advance order on this on QVC, and anxiously anticipated its arrival. Once I had it, I tried to like it, but I hated what a mess it made my bathroom sink, and couldn't stand the smell (a cross between dirt and rotten eggs). But what really made me decide to just give up on it was that it didn't remove all of my makeup, regardless of how much I used each time. Even when I switched to using it first thing in the morning in the shower, I felt it dried my skin out (not to mention that the smell was a bit much to handle first thing in the morning).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure if I would like this cleanser or not after using it the first few times. It is a powder, and it smells.....earthy. It is hard to figure out the powder to water ratio. Too much water and it doesn't seem to get your face clean and doesn't lather. Too little and it is a grainy mess. Once I got the hang of it, I really started to like this. I really do not care for the smell, but I do like the fact it has not irritated my skin, nor caused any breakouts. If anything, it helped a large hormonal cyst on my jawline heal quicker. It is a little expensive, but I like the results and can buy it locally at a boutique. I will repurchase if it continues to perform well.