bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.4

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i got this product as gratis from my work, and i thought it was a cool idea that it's powder and you mix it with water. But once i started using it, i did not find it that cool anymore..you have to get the right consistency (mixture of powder and water)..i have been though half the bottle and some days i still don't even get the consistency right

i do like that the product cleanses and exfoliates all in one..my skin can get flaky and that really takes care of it..

also, the smell of the product is not the best..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser is pretty awful. Trying to get the right amount of water to mix with the powder is something I don't want to have to do twice a day, but not only that, I feel like it just doesn't clean my face at all. Sometimes I also feel some of the powdery grains scratching my face making my skin feel very tender afterwards. If it's supposed to also exfoliate, it's terrible at that as well. I recommend looking elsewhere for an efficient cleanser.

i really like that you can determine how much this product exfoliates your skin by varying the amount of the actual powder vs water, i think that's really neat and it's awesome for people who don't want more than one product for their face. neat two in one kind of deal.

however, i do not like that this product smells like baby formula. it also broke me out in cystic acne, which i was very upset about because i do love the product itself, scent aside.

i'm also not a huge fan of the bottle, it was difficult for me to get the right amount out into my hand. i don't really have any suggestions, but there must be a better way.

last but not least, as much as i personally like the mixing powder/water deal, it is kind of time consuming and i can see how others would think of it as a hassle.

I love this cleanser! I absolutely hated it at first though. It takes some practice and some getting used to I guess. What I do is a wet my face and hands, and then I pour some of the powder in my left hand. I don't add anymore water, I just rub the powder into more of a creamy consistency and apply to my face. This cleanser does not lather, so if you need something that lathers, this is not for you. Either this cleanser or the combination of this cleanser and the moisturizer has made such a difference in my complexion. My skin is more smooth and even toned. I am wearing much less face makeup and my skin just looks and feels altogether so much better. The price is kind of steep for a cleanser in my opinion, but I will continue o splurge on this.

I received a sample of this from sephora. I hated it. I didn't like the way it felt after you wet it and applied to face, and it made a mess everywhere.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my fiance just bought this cleanser for me as a christmas gift (along with loads of other products from sephora, including almost the entire rare minerals skin care line) ive been using it for almost a week now and i feel it really cleans my skin and it does leave it feeling baby soft. i have noticed my complexion looks brighter and more even toned, (not that i had any issues with my skin in the first place). i have been going through some purging with this cleanser, i actually have 2 pimples now, and i NEVER get pimples. i noticed that ill get some small zits when i switch to a good cleanser because my skin purges all the bad stuff under the surface and then once it clears up, my skin looks better than before. im not worried about it, because i know that it means that the cleanser is working. so ill tough it out (ive been using the blemish therapy treatment for those little zits). other than that, my skin looks great. its not hard to use either, i just pour a small amount into my palm and then damped my other palm and rub them together to make a creamy light lather. sometimes, ill make it into a thick paste by using more powder and less water and use it to exfoliate and then leave it on my skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off. i really like using this cleanser because it doesnt contain any harsh detergents and has an awesome list of clean, healthy ingredients and i feel that it is fresh because it is in a powder form so you have to activate the ingredients with water immediately before using it. i feel that makes the ingredients more potent than a liquid cleanser.

i really like this cleanser and i would recommend it to anyone. i would definately repurchase this =)

I got a few samples of this and after using decided to come on here and read the reviews....sometimes with BE products, you can't really trust the reviews because if the person is a real lover of everything BE, then they of course are going to love the cleanser too, and think it is the greatest cleanser in the world - But, it seems in the reviews there are people like me, users of other products as well.

I don't really like the way this cleanser works, I poured some in my hands, and felt like I lost half of it when I rubbed my hands together. My skin DOES feel slightly exfoliated, but that is not good for 2x a day use. Not sure what the full price is, but it is probably more than I would be willing to pay for a cleanser, no matter what wonderful and RARE ingredients are in it - with a cleanser, they don't stay on your face long enough to do any good, so it is basically money down the drain. If I want exfoliation, I would use baking soda mixed with some cetaphil cleanser, or a washcloth.

So, that being said, I probably would not buy this cleanser.

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It leaves my skin clean and soft but not dry at all. I have used this for 3 months and my skin has never looked better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure if I would like this cleanser or not after using it the first few times. It is a powder, and it smells.....earthy. It is hard to figure out the powder to water ratio. Too much water and it doesn't seem to get your face clean and doesn't lather. Too little and it is a grainy mess. Once I got the hang of it, I really started to like this. I really do not care for the smell, but I do like the fact it has not irritated my skin, nor caused any breakouts. If anything, it helped a large hormonal cyst on my jawline heal quicker. It is a little expensive, but I like the results and can buy it locally at a boutique. I will repurchase if it continues to perform well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received 2 samples, which I found was good for about 4 uses each. I simply do not care for this cleanser. I have used it both in the morning, when my contacts are not in, and at night, when my contacts are still in. Both times some of the tiny particles of cleanser must have gotten in my eye, and it is VERY bothersome! Also, when I mixed the water and powder to create a paste, it just seemed like the cleanser did not exist, and it did not clean my face well. Last night I used it after using a make up remover from Clinique, and it just did not get the rest of my makeup off, which I don't have any trouble with when I use BB's Lathering Tube Soap.