bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

3.7

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

If I could give this product a ZERO I would. It was a free gift with purchase and I end up throwing it away. It felt like I was washing my face with corn starch or something. No lather, just made an odd grey paste. YUCK!!!! It went straight into the trash can. I would not even give this one away. I am very shocked it got such good reviews.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is awful. Not easy to work with and doesn't lather much. Doesn't remove makeup and doesn't feel like it removes everyhing from my face. Gave this away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a long time user of this site who rarely writes a review but I wanted to share my experience to assist others. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I used this cleanser for 1 week and I loved the results. Shortly thereafter I began experiencing the worst bout of cystic acne...ever. I refused to believe it was a result of this product but when I stopped using it, the acne healed. I should note that although I am acne prone, I never had cystic acne before using this product. I returned it to sephora and told them what happened and the salesperson apologized profusely. I felt she had heard similar stories about this product. Btw, I bought clinique's liquid facial soap in its place and my skin has been calm ever since. Edit : I forgot to mention a scary episode I had when using this cleanser. One time after washing with this I felt something in my eye. I looked in the mirror and there was a piece of this cleanser stuck to my eye. I did everything I could think of to remove it and nothing worked- even flushing profusely with water. Luckily I found visene and that finally dislodged it ...but let me tell you that really scared me. Please be careful if you dare use this cleanser.

I don't like this cleanser AT ALL. First of all, 1/2 of it spilled out of the container before I got it home. Plus, I have tried atleast 10 different methods to make this stuff get "creamy" just a tad bit! No success here. I have added little water, no water, tried to measure exact amounts and even stir with a dab of water, no matter what I do, this stuff either disappears or slides through my fingers like water. I may as well just splash water on my face instead of cleanse it. this stuff is ridiculous! Could have been a cool product had it actually resembled some type of a cleanser, but no. Two thumbs down for me!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

The worst face cleanser ever! yuck ,ewww, gross.. i don't know what else to say about it. It smells bad and feels like your washing your face with comet cleanser. NASTY!

I received a sample of this from sephora. I hated it. I didn't like the way it felt after you wet it and applied to face, and it made a mess everywhere.

I placed an advance order on this on QVC, and anxiously anticipated its arrival. Once I had it, I tried to like it, but I hated what a mess it made my bathroom sink, and couldn't stand the smell (a cross between dirt and rotten eggs). But what really made me decide to just give up on it was that it didn't remove all of my makeup, regardless of how much I used each time. Even when I switched to using it first thing in the morning in the shower, I felt it dried my skin out (not to mention that the smell was a bit much to handle first thing in the morning).

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

FIRST OF ALL I CANT STAND BARE ESCENTUALS..IT IS OVERRATED AND MESSY...BUT ANYWAY I WORK AT SEPHORA AND WE ALWAYS GET FREE STUFF AND I WAS RUNNING OUT OF MY FAV CLEANSER (CLOG DISSOVING MILK BY BLISS) SO I DECIDED TO ALTERNATE BETWEEN THE 2...IT WAS HORRIBLE AND MESSY AND IT SMELL LIKE VOMIT(LITERALLY)...I DIDNT SEE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN BUT BREAKOUTS...DO NOT BUY

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample from Sephora. The smell was horrendous. I will not buy this product.

I know alot of you are curious so here is the full ingredients list for BE's new mineral cleanser.

Ingredients: