bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

2.5

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

A friend at work told me about this cleanser because she knew I liked their makeup. I purchased it at Sephora, and the SA just raved about it. I used it that night, and wasn't impressed. The first thing was the smell, it made me gag. I agree it's hard to adjust the right amount of power to water. And worst of all it didn't remove all my makeup. It's going back to Sephora.

I got this as a sample at Sephora. I admit I am a die-hard user of Philosophy's Purity Made Simple, but thought I would give this a try. I did not find it difficult to use, and it made my skin feel great after using it. But, it did not remove all of my make up. This could be a great morning cleanser, but I am sticking with my Purity Made Simple.