bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.8

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this as a sample from my favorite eBay seller, and I just tried it tonight for the first time. I know it's very, very early to write a review, so I will update as I go along but WOW. That's all I can say right now. (keeping my fingers crossed I won't be jinxing myself:)
I did exactly as it says on the back: I wet my face, wet my hands, poured out half of the amount from the sachet, rubbed my hands together. At first I thought I'd need more water than that, but surprisingly it turned into a perfectly creamy and smooth paste. I applied it to my face in gentle circular motions and then rinsed it off carefully.
I have been looking for a good, natural cleanser for a very long time. One that doesn't contain harmful ingredients yet manages to get all my (mineral) makeup off. Most cleansing creams have disappointed me so far. Even though I don't use tons of makeup, I still often have to do it in two steps. First some jojoba oil, then cleanser. Sometimes that still wouldn't do it.
This miracle of a cleanser took it all off! I'm not kidding. I was left with baby soft, perfectly clean skin that didn't feel tight at all. Another bonus is that it didn't make my face turn red, as a lot of cleansers do. My skin was totally calm, no redness whatsoever.
I'm so impressed with this!

I had mixed feelings about trying this, but after a few weeks, I am finding that I really love it. Leaves my skin silky soft, not tight, but clean. It removes all my makeup--nothing left on the towel! My skin feels so soft that I forget to moisturize now.

I absolutely love this product!!

Since I started using the cleanser and moisturizer (skin rev-er upper) almost one year ago, my rosacea has all but disappeared!

wonderful product!!

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It leaves my skin clean and soft but not dry at all. I have used this for 3 months and my skin has never looked better.