bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a sample pack of this at sephora, and i was really interested in trying it since it was a powder cleanser, which i had never heard of before. The first time i used it i used it when my face had nothing on it, and it worked as a good gentle exfoliator but the second time i used it i had a full face of make up on and it didn't do anything to cleanse it. especially the eye make up.

PROS:
-works good as a gentle exfoliator on already clean face.
-kinda smells good.

CONS:
-doesn't remove make up or get face clean if you already have make up on
-no lather

So im not really sure why this is a cleanser, cause it should just be sold as an exfoliator.

I tried this product because the other BE skincare products have worked well for me and I was frustrated with my current cleanser. Overall I am extremely satisfied with it. The concept is great. Who wants to clean their face with chemicals?! It gives me a good deep clean but yet doesn't dry my skin and make me feel tight and flakey. It has a lot of flexibility to it because you can control the thickness of it by adding more or less water. I tend to use it with less liquid so that I get a nice creamy lather. (Also, sometimes I add just a tad to my moisturizer. Works like a charm!) I did not find the smell a problem and actually found that it smelt rather good, and it's definately natural and earthy. It did remove all of my makeup, but I wear very little so I wouldn't consider myself a good judge on makeup removers. Overall, I found it to be very non-aggravating on sensitive skin, and it definately left my skin smoother and softer. It reduced redness and I have not had any problems with breakouts. It is a bit expensive, but from my experience I found that one bottle goes a long way. My only packaging concern would be that the cap tends to slide around a bit so I am sure to pack it into a plastic bag before putting it away so it doesn't spill. (It hasn't yet, but it's better to be safe than sorry!) Overall, I would recommend it if you have had success with other BE products or are just looking for something new and different. I will most likely purchase again, unless I find something that works better.