Burberry Weekend

Burberry Weekend

3.4

on 3/20/2016 5:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i bought this again recently because of its reminiscence of my youth :)
but they discontinued it now. this is on the heavy side and not so flattering anymore

on 1/27/2016 3:36:00 PM

Smells like yellow flowers to me. Just that...nothing else. Strong floral...but not just the sweet fragrant part of the flower...like I smell the stem and leaves and roots lol. After the initial heaviness wears off I smell nothing...don't notice the dry down at all- disappeared on me. Reminds me of sunflowers or maybe daisies if they had a smell...kind of weedy. Mature smelling IMO

on 5/10/2014 11:33:00 AM

initially hated this perfume but I gave it a couple more chances and eventually began to enjoy the scent. Admittedly, not the most memorable / outstanding perfume out in the market but the price is reasonable and it has good longevity.

a girl at work wears this perfume and every time she comes near by, i kinda get a feeling of headache mixed with desire to puke.. i hate it .. !

on 11/14/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My best friend gave a miniature of this and i fell in love. Bought the 100ml bottle and i suspect it will last me about 2 years. This is definitely not made for the younger girls. It made me feel mature and rich haha i love it. I don't think i will repurchase cos i always get sick of the same scent after awhile and the shape of the bottle does not help my big and clumsy hands lol!

on 10/6/2013 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really bizarre perfume :) It doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelled before and I'm not really sure that I like it when I smell it in the bottle (my dad says that it reminds him of toilet freshener :)), however, when I put it on, I don't know what happens but it smells great, it's quite strong, flowery, soapy smell and it lasts all day.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm not impressed. I bought this a Marshalls for $25 - I knew I should have gone to a dept store and sampled before opening the box. But I was so excited. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen o Weekend at Sephora or Macys. Go figure.

This smells cheap and heavy. For a second it also smells like windex. I wish I could elaborate, but I just don't like it. Will not repurchase, not even for $1

on 4/2/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A mature scent like a woman with great profession/career... This fragrance is like 'I can stand alone' feeling... I can compare it to a woman with strong personality. One who knows what she wants and how to get it. So when I think I need to buckle up, I use this scent to give me a boost... I have this for quite a long time. Always buying when one is empty...Love.Love.Love.

on 3/31/2013 3:16:00 PM

I saw the 1.0 fl oz at marshalls for only 24.99 n I got it fornmy grandmother. She loveddd it. Her rating of this would be a 5 star. This is not my type of fragrance. It is too sharp and strong for my taste.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have gone through 5 x 100mls of this perfume in about 10 years. This is my HG perfume & everyone has asked me what perfume I'm wearing because they all like it so much.
I use it in summer and winter, but for some strange reason, it seems to smell stronger in winter on me. I can actually smell it on myself hours later after application.
I absolutely love this. I've tried flower bomb - viktor & rolf, pleasure - Estee lauder, léau d'issey - issey miyaki, bright crystal - versace, Cool water womens - Davidoff, Babydoll - YSL, So pink - Gap, Tuscany per donna - Aramis/Estee Lauder, Youth Dew - Estee Lauder, Omnia crystalline - Bvlgari.
This is the expensive so I always buy at the airport when I am travelling but it is so nice.

Popular Fragrances