Ulta Professional Series Stippling Brush

Ulta Professional Series Stippling Brush
Ulta top, MAC bottomUlta Professional & BE duo fibre stippling brushes

on 9/28/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice brush. I paid $26 for this at ulta and they gave me two free nail polishes as gift with purchase. This is my only stippling bursh so I have no others to compare to. So far it does a nice job of face that fingers or foundation brush can not do. I wouldn't say it looks airbrushed, like other users claim, but it's more natural looking than a foundation brush, probably because it uses less product. It does shed....Been using it for about a week and I'm still picking hairs off my face.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I got this because I wanted a dupe of the 187. I have a 187 se which is okay but I feel it sheds a lot so it's not as dense as it once was or as stiff.
So I saw ulta had a sale for buy one get one free on all brushes so for being $26 I got another brush free. Great deal on price, even without the deal it's cheaper than the $42 mac.
I washed this after purchasing and it did not shed one hair. Then I applied my liquid foundation and I found that I got more coverage and a larger coverage area. I in turn got done faster.
The brush is very soft, softer than my se. Also denser and is stiffer than my 187 was when I got it.
I love that the handle is longer, I decided I'm not found of short brushes. It only shed one hair when I used foundation the first time. Compared to the Mac se which shed several and continues to. I will purchase this again when I need to. My se will be used for traveling in my purse to be used with my powder foundation.
Excelled Dupe.