MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant treatment masque

No Image

3.0

Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate PEG-100 Stearate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. 5/20/09

on 3/3/2012 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got suckered into buying this for about $100!! doesn't really do much apart from soften your skin straight after. No lasting effects and defin not work the price.

on 10/29/2008 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin, and I love this mask for its exfoliating properties. 15 minutes, and my skin is soft as a baby's bottom, where normal peelings just leave me flaky and even drier. I don't find it particularly moisturizing, though, but glycolic acid in general really helps the hydrating ingredients of your regular moisturizers to penetrate skin more deeply, which I really appreciate. It has a tendency to sting a bit, and actually more so than the lactic acid peel which I've been using lately. An esthetician told me that's because I'm so dry, but I'm not quite buying into that story...

on 1/6/2008 4:19:00 PM

I have been using this for about two months and there is no obvious effect. My skin is neither plumper nor brighter.... will not buy again