Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Pot Rouge ] [DISCONTINUED]

Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Pot Rouge ] [DISCONTINUED]
Bobbi Brown  Pink Raspberry Pot RougeBB Pink Raspberry and Raspberry pot rouges

4.5

I would definitely buy again, but I don't know if I will be able to since it is again discontinued. I love the color and the consistency. I have never been a cream blush person. I have used powder blushes exclusively until this product. I recently started using a tinted moisturizer and the Pink Raspberry pot rouge works perfectly with it. I like it on my cheeks and lips. I hope it is available again when I need to buy more.

on 7/9/2011 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush gives a nice pinkish glow on my bare skin. Its easy to blend with fingers. It felt quite creamy on the back of my hands. But when applied on my cheeks, it wasnt at all moisturising. I can definitely say this blush is easier to blend than my tinted watery blush. I have tried this blush on my lips and this goes on matt.

on 6/6/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this blush. This is my first pot rouge and I have to say, it's super. I love cream blushes so I'm surprised it took me so long to try BB. The color is a pink raspberry, exactly like the name. No shimmers whatsoever and great staying power. I've really been into wearing almost no makeup lately, just because it's summer and my life is so crazy and swimming with my kids is pretty much an everyday thing. This morning I had to take my kids to bible school so I slapped this on and mascara and I was out the door with little effort and it looked good. I did get in the pool with this and I'm not sure if it was the sun or this blush on my cheeks when I went in, but I do have to say this has great staying power and I think it blends great with a stippling brush. The best part for me is that it doesn't look like obvious blush, it looks like it's natural. And although I am a blush-aholic and I love bright vivid colors I also like natural colors as well. The pot is huge and it will last forever but since I am a blush junkie I would say I'll def buy this again and I'm really looking into other colors.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this at my CCO in chesire oaks near chester for 11 which i thought was a bargain.
i had never tried a bobbi brown pot rouge before but will deffinately be buying another colour in the future.
i love the pigmentation and creamy texture of this and it blends perfectly.
one thing i would say is you have to apply this before your face powder so it gives it even more longevity

on 3/1/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my first BB pot rouge and i'm in love and want more! the formula is just the right consistency - not too creamy, not too hard. i use a duo-fibre "skunk" brush and makes it so easy to blend. the pigmentation is great as well. the finish on the skin is natural - not too dewy. the lasting powder is great, and even better when topped off with a powder blush. as for the shade "pink raspberry", it's a very fresh brighter pink, maybelline color sensation l/s "pink me up" is an exact dupe.

on 2/7/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My first BB pot rouge, and I have to say I really do love the color. The only bad thing is that I feel like I have to rub it in good for the color to not look splotchy, but then after rubbing it in it sort of dissapears on me. I tried blending it less, but the consistency seems too be a little too lite. Still a nice blush, but I guess I just have to play around with the texture.

I personally think that Bobbi Brown has the BEST blush ever! I am so madly in love with the pot rouges, and this is another beautiful addition to the collection. My skin is around NC15-20 and this shade turns out a tiny bit cooler on my skintone, but i love the effect of it, a natural flush of pretty pink. This is very pigmented so i only need a little bit, just a few dabs on my cheek bones, and i blend with a foundation brush and then with my fingers. I've had this for over a year, and it actually still looks almost new. I love the colour on my lips, I moisturise my lips before i put it on, wipe away any product left on my lips, and dab it on with my fingers. Again, the shade turns out a bit cooler on my lips but i love the lovely, pigmented pink, and i like to neutralise it with a sheer coral gloss on top. I love everything about BB pot rouges, the quality, shades, packaging... It was expensive, but it'll last me a very long time.

on 12/22/2009 8:22:00 AM

Part of the remnants after me riding the Bobbi Wave (...) I have Pink Raspberry and Pale Pink - the former being a bright neutral reddish pink. Gorgeous color which is also suitable for lip use, I layer it with gloss. On the cheeks it can be layered beautifully on any kind of foundation, but it does require some more attention than powder blush. I use my fingers to achieve a lovely natural flush with superior staying power. I'll use this alot on minimal makeup days during summer and I imagine it will survive anything I can throw on it. Huge amount in the pot and very cost-effective in use.

on 11/4/2009 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was searching for a replacement for my beloved Stila CC in Rose and decided on this. I love the BB Pot Rouges and missed out on Pink Raspberry when it was LE. When they re-released it I snapped one up. I *love* the colour. Love it. The prettiest, not too pale, not too harsh mid-tone corally pink. Perfect for no makeup days, I just dab this on with a bit of concealer and go. You do need to blend it out a bit, it's not as creamy as the Stila CCs. I also agree with other reviewers that it doesn't look great on lips, on mine it's too opaque and unnatural looking. But I didn't buy it for a lip colour so don't mind. A bit expensive at 16, but in a huge 11ml pot it will last me ages. If you haven't tried anything from BB, a Pot Rouge is a great place to start. A good investment item.

on 5/27/2009 11:55:00 PM

Love this! Another pot rouge winner. This rouge can really be very light or very dark/bright. You have options here. My natural "blush" is similar to this, so it's a nice match for me. This color is being discontinued, but my jar will last forever.