Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Downtown triple crown! I quite possibly have found my HG liquid black eyeliner!! I'm beyond thrilled w this inky black slightly shiny (certainly not patent!) waterproof UD liner. Dumb name "Perversion" (yuck! What is w these suggestive names?). I love the brush tip, this is even easier to make wings than Kvd Trooper pen; I'm so beyond impressed! I use UDPP under for best results. I've worn this liner for 24 hrs & slept in it & it was still intact! I want to try Blinc liquid liner but do I really want to cheat on my 2 current lovers: THIS & MAC Fluidline BlackTrack ?? I just need a decent pencil liner, I'm liking Clinique QuickLiner for a pencil or the ubiquitous cheap $0.99 pencils w a cigarette lighter. I'd be interested in trying Black It & Blinc brands liquid eyeliner. Now "Perversion" mascara would go gr8 w this if they ever made it WP...UD is missing the boat on the WP mascara thing. The UD liquid liner is amazing! I opened if upside down a cpl x & the longer end is the handle remember the shorter end to point down. Love, LOVE, LOOOOOOVVVVEEE

I hate this so much I threw it away. Worst eyeliner I have ever used. I was excited about it because of the tiny brush and that it was waterproof. My right eye itches sometimes in the inner corner so I thought this would be perfect. The formula was watery and it got every where. It was a huge mess. I tried it several times and it was a disaster every time. I have several liquid liners that are much better. Total fail.

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first I found this a little hard to apply, but after a bit of practice this is one of my favourite liquid liners.
Putting on this liner does require patience - you can't use this in a rush. You have to be careful not to smudge it as it's quite wet when it first goes on, but once it dries it's extremely long lasting - stays on my lids throughout the day without budging, or stays on for an entire night out without having to touch it up.
Takes a bit of time and effort to take it off, but will come off with a normal makeup wipe or remover. Colour is very dark, couldn't ask for a better black.
Like I said, takes a bit of practice when it comes to application, but is capable of thin or thick lines, and a precise cat eye.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is incredible.

In the past I've used felt-tip type eyeliners as I find they are easier to control, but they always run out quickly and I don't get the colour payoff or long wear I want.

At first I did find this difficult to apply, as it's very runny and inky, but the pigmentation is amazing... SO BLACK! And it lasts all day; this stuff will not smudge. And when you remove it, it kind of peels off, which is cool. The brush tip is so fine and won't go blunt like a felt tip, and once you get the hang of it it's really easy to create a very sharp, sleek wing.

(Make sure you shake the bottle so it's mixed and pigmented and wipe any excess off the brush tip so it's easier to control.)

Best eyeliner ever. And comes in loads of colours. And cruelty-free. What's not to love?

on 7/19/2015 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My usual work day routine, I complete my make up at 6.30am and rush to catch my train. I don't get home until 6pm so for me to look in the mirror and see that this eyeliner is still on my eyes and the precise line very much in place is very impressive, especially when my eyelids can get quite oily at times.

The eyeliner packaging is good, it's thin and light and doesn't take much room in the beauty bag so it's great to pack when travelling. The application brush can be tweaked a bit, it takes a bit of time to get used to. Only after a few uses one hair on the brush separated from the rest and made it a nightmare to draw on a smooth line so I had to use my eyebrow scissors to cut that strand away.

The black is good, you only have to swipe it once as the product goes on very well. It creates a very thin line, so you may need to go over it again in order to make the line thicker. The liquid takes a few minutes to dry so care is needed if using a eyelash curler straight after. Once dried the finish is shiny, definitely not a matte black.

A word of warning, don't accidentally tip the tube over like I did. The liquid is very runny and went everywhere, I lost half of the product this way. Overall I would buy this again for it's staying power and ease of application, which gets easier to apply each time with practice.

on 4/7/2015 4:14:00 PM

The staying power is awesome, but awesomer still is the applicator. That tiny brush is PERFECT for getting exactly what I want and getting exactly where I want it. Rebuy for sure!

on 2/12/2015 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Probably the best thing about this liner is the tiny wand. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner but I really like using liquid liner to tightline my eyes. This liner is super black. However, it's not completely matte. It has a slight sheen. It's also really long lasting. It might take a lighter longer to dry, but once it's dry it stays put. The only downside was that it started flaking when the tube starting getting dry (I've had it for over a year, though, so that's understandable). Not sure if it's really worth $18, but I've seen it on sale at Sephora and Nordstrom Rack for $10. I would most definitely buy it if you come across it while it's on sale. The packaging is also sturdy and hasn't broken or leaked. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good liquid liner.

on 2/12/2015 10:58:00 AM

This liquid liner has to be one of the worst I've ever tried and I've tried a lot.

The pros of this liquid liner is that it's very intensely inky black, definitely has a bit of a subtle gloss (like patent leather) when it's dried. The very thin brush enables the application of very very thin black lines, although the utter flimsiness of the brush might be a bit cumbersome for those of us with less than steady hands. It is pretty darn waterproof, well at least on the back of my hands.

The cons, they are good and significant. For one, the liner takes quite a while to try. So if you happen to look up before it's dried on your lash line - BAM, liner all up on your upper eyelid. Also, it flakes like no tomorrow! The mere use of a soft eyeshadow brush to apply eyeshadow causes the liner to crack and flake all over the place. Using an eyelash curler after application of this liner results in a the most massive scale of flaky disaster. I am fairly sure I've never had another liquid liner flake so drastically on me! I think this can be attributed to the fact that this eyeshadow dries as a very glossy layer on top of your skin. Perhaps this is more so a liner for girls whom have naturally curled eyelashes and prefer that subtle liner, no eye shadow type of look?

Moreover, trust in the fact that I've given this liner a few tries now, and half of the time, it's caused my left eye to water so profusely that I had to draw in the cried off portions with a pencil liner. So yeah, perhaps "waterproof," but not "tearfully cry proof." Not what formula causes this in my left eye, but I've experienced it with Almay's liquid liner too.

I received this as part of a kit, so I can't return it sadly, in the trash it goes.

on 1/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product's biggest flaw is it's terrible packaging. Liner consistently got all over my lashes during application even when I was careful and the cap stopped twisting all the way shut within a month of moderate use. Concerning the actual product inside when the cap actually closed, it was a nice, shiny (not matte) black color that didn't dry quickly - it looked good at first then began flaking after maybe 4 hours of use. Once while using this, the ink leaked from above my lash line into my eyes - the surface of my eyeball was covered with the ink and I had to flush my eye out, ruining the rest of my makeup. For $19, it lasted for about a month... just an overall bad experience using this eyeliner. I have used drugstore ink-and-brush liquid eyeliners that are not as high maintenance or just simply as bad as this one. For the price, I would recommend the Stila Stay All Day or Kat Von D Ink Liner.

Bought 3 again. Obsessed with this eyeliner! I've tried almost every "best" brands (Bobbi Brown, Stila, Kat Von D and eveb drugstore BESTS) but this eyeliner is the only liner that doesn't transfer to my lower lid (oily monolids)! Super waterproof! I <3 Demolition color.