Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

on 4/27/2016 1:22:00 PM

Just purchased sweet cream roux mousse, my hair is almost all grey and its colored a really light blond. Sat on the fence about mousse as in past I used the rinse, I wanted to add some color to my hair as its so light almost a platinum or ash blond. I must say this is much easier to use and comb thru, and it adds body and detangles. I might try bashfuful blond just for a shade change, but I highly recommend as your hair feels fuller and mine is real long and straight. I love the sweet cream color.

on 12/31/2013 1:50:00 PM

I am a natural blonde who has been dyeing my hair dark for many years. Lately I have noticed that when my roots start to grow in it can look like my hair is significantly thinning. After reading the reviews I decided this was a product worth trying and was pleasantly surprised. It is new years eve and I didn't want to mess around with dye for my roots (knowing I will likely regret it) so I put this in liberally after my shower. I wore gloves as others said it can stain the hands. I can't believe the colour difference in my roots, they look perfect, and after blow drying I have a ton of volume. I wouldn't air dry this product because it goes rather stiff. Other than my hair feeling a bit on the dry side (which is typical with any mousse, I find) I can't find a single complaint. I only wish my grandmother had recommended this stuff to me years ago!

Popular Hair Color Products