Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

No Image

2.5

on 11/9/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I applied it to wet hair and blow dried it. I was super excited at the color when it was still wet, but when it dried it turned my hair very stiff and horribly dry... and I was scared of brushing it in case it snapped off! Considering how many positive reviews I read about this product I'm very disappointed, esp considering its not a cheap product in the UK. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

on 10/25/2014 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this rinse for a long time to make my75% grey hair a deeper grey. I wear my hair long. I put it in when my hair is still wet and I don't use a lot of it ...just enough to get the required result and it works fine for this purpose. Without it my hair is just colourless (I couldnt realistically call it grey) and this makes it a natural gunmetal shade which suits my colouring more. I've tried the rinse as well and although that does the trick, its a bit messy and drippy. The mousse is much easier to apply. I'm in the UK and it's hard to track down but I wouldn't be without it.

on 11/20/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I brought this in lucky copper hoping that it would brighten my hair and touch up my roots. When I opened it the color was a tea colored reddish brown I'm irritated because I thought I was buying something for copper colored hair and this is more suitable for like an auburn color. The formula itself is not bad but be careful because it stains.

I thought I would try this in Chocolate Kiss (or whatever Brown color they have), to see if it could camouflage my grey roots in-between colorings. I have analyzed all the other products out there (Hairmarker, etc., ) and I felt that this would present the best solution for me *if* it actually toned the grey down.

Wow, I am impressed. It's not perfect by any means, however, following washing and towel-drying, I went ahead and spread the product throughout my whole hair. I blow-dried and styled, and it did the trick. Grey roots are sufficiently dulled down, and if I can get away with a dry shampoo for a day or two, awesome, I won't have to go through it again.

It wasn't very messy and didn't have a noticeable scent. You must wash your hands vigorously after using this product, but for the price and effectiveness, it's all systems go for me.