Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.3

on 5/14/2013 9:23:00 AM

I am always looking for ways to make my reddish brown hair look more reddish so I thought I'd give this mousse a try in lucky copper. It really isn't copper, it's more of a dark auburn and it really does darken my hair. That being said, it does make it more reddish but you really can only tell that in full sun! I wouldn't buy it again in this color because of how dark it does come out. Also, until it's dry, it will rub off on towels, clothes and pillowcases, etc. I haven't seen in if washes out of that yet but be careful when using it 'til it is fully dried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wrote a review on the rinse in Ultra White Minx which works great, but I like this stuff better. I don't have to use as much product and my hair is white, and that is what I want.

on 7/14/2009 4:47:00 PM

I just tried this in Lucky Copper because I was dressing up as Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. I got it at Sally's Beauty, it was around $9 and didn't do anything to my hair except lightend it a smidge but nobody noticed it so it was a complete waste of my money and time. It was extremelly messy and permanetly stained my bath towels. I would not recommend this product although it didn't help me, I heard it sometimes works better on lighter colored hair. But personally I think the designers of this product should make it adaptable for anyone to use.

on 1/5/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So happy to see this product reviewed here.

Like the other reviewer, I've found this is great for toning down, or neutralizing my highlights.

In my experience, it can weigh your hair down if applied too liberally, but just a small amount will help your color and give you a bit of volume too. continued >>