Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 10/25/2014 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this rinse for a long time to make my75% grey hair a deeper grey. I wear my hair long. I put it in when my hair is still wet and I don't use a lot of it ...just enough to get the required result and it works fine for this purpose. Without it my hair is just colourless (I couldnt realistically call it grey) and this makes it a natural gunmetal shade which suits my colouring more. I've tried the rinse as well and although that does the trick, its a bit messy and drippy. The mousse is much easier to apply. I'm in the UK and it's hard to track down but I wouldn't be without it.

on 10/22/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love to put this mousse on wet to make my pixie air dry nice before I use some sort of pomade when it's dry. It does tone my platinum hair! It's a nice, non crunchy mousse.

on 5/14/2013 9:23:00 AM

I am always looking for ways to make my reddish brown hair look more reddish so I thought I'd give this mousse a try in lucky copper. It really isn't copper, it's more of a dark auburn and it really does darken my hair. That being said, it does make it more reddish but you really can only tell that in full sun! I wouldn't buy it again in this color because of how dark it does come out. Also, until it's dry, it will rub off on towels, clothes and pillowcases, etc. I haven't seen in if washes out of that yet but be careful when using it 'til it is fully dried.