Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

No Image

3.0

on 11/9/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I applied it to wet hair and blow dried it. I was super excited at the color when it was still wet, but when it dried it turned my hair very stiff and horribly dry... and I was scared of brushing it in case it snapped off! Considering how many positive reviews I read about this product I'm very disappointed, esp considering its not a cheap product in the UK. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

on 12/31/2013 1:50:00 PM

I am a natural blonde who has been dyeing my hair dark for many years. Lately I have noticed that when my roots start to grow in it can look like my hair is significantly thinning. After reading the reviews I decided this was a product worth trying and was pleasantly surprised. It is new years eve and I didn't want to mess around with dye for my roots (knowing I will likely regret it) so I put this in liberally after my shower. I wore gloves as others said it can stain the hands. I can't believe the colour difference in my roots, they look perfect, and after blow drying I have a ton of volume. I wouldn't air dry this product because it goes rather stiff. Other than my hair feeling a bit on the dry side (which is typical with any mousse, I find) I can't find a single complaint. I only wish my grandmother had recommended this stuff to me years ago!

on 5/14/2013 9:23:00 AM

I am always looking for ways to make my reddish brown hair look more reddish so I thought I'd give this mousse a try in lucky copper. It really isn't copper, it's more of a dark auburn and it really does darken my hair. That being said, it does make it more reddish but you really can only tell that in full sun! I wouldn't buy it again in this color because of how dark it does come out. Also, until it's dry, it will rub off on towels, clothes and pillowcases, etc. I haven't seen in if washes out of that yet but be careful when using it 'til it is fully dried.

Popular Hair Color Products