Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.4

on 4/27/2016 1:22:00 PM

Just purchased sweet cream roux mousse, my hair is almost all grey and its colored a really light blond. Sat on the fence about mousse as in past I used the rinse, I wanted to add some color to my hair as its so light almost a platinum or ash blond. I must say this is much easier to use and comb thru, and it adds body and detangles. I might try bashfuful blond just for a shade change, but I highly recommend as your hair feels fuller and mine is real long and straight. I love the sweet cream color.

on 11/20/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I brought this in lucky copper hoping that it would brighten my hair and touch up my roots. When I opened it the color was a tea colored reddish brown I'm irritated because I thought I was buying something for copper colored hair and this is more suitable for like an auburn color. The formula itself is not bad but be careful because it stains.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wrote a review on the rinse in Ultra White Minx which works great, but I like this stuff better. I don't have to use as much product and my hair is white, and that is what I want.

on 7/14/2009 4:47:00 PM

I just tried this in Lucky Copper because I was dressing up as Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. I got it at Sally's Beauty, it was around $9 and didn't do anything to my hair except lightend it a smidge but nobody noticed it so it was a complete waste of my money and time. It was extremelly messy and permanetly stained my bath towels. I would not recommend this product although it didn't help me, I heard it sometimes works better on lighter colored hair. But personally I think the designers of this product should make it adaptable for anyone to use.

on 1/5/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So happy to see this product reviewed here.

Like the other reviewer, I've found this is great for toning down, or neutralizing my highlights.

In my experience, it can weigh your hair down if applied too liberally, but just a small amount will help your color and give you a bit of volume too. continued >>