Roux Fanci-Full Mousse

3.4

on 4/27/2016 1:22:00 PM

Just purchased sweet cream roux mousse, my hair is almost all grey and its colored a really light blond. Sat on the fence about mousse as in past I used the rinse, I wanted to add some color to my hair as its so light almost a platinum or ash blond. I must say this is much easier to use and comb thru, and it adds body and detangles. I might try bashfuful blond just for a shade change, but I highly recommend as your hair feels fuller and mine is real long and straight. I love the sweet cream color.

on 11/9/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I applied it to wet hair and blow dried it. I was super excited at the color when it was still wet, but when it dried it turned my hair very stiff and horribly dry... and I was scared of brushing it in case it snapped off! Considering how many positive reviews I read about this product I'm very disappointed, esp considering its not a cheap product in the UK. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

on 6/25/2015 6:27:00 PM

I have very thin fine hair and I'm grey . My hair doesn't hold a permanent color for more than about 2 weeks , I use this product at least twice weekly . It covers my grey gives my hair volume and saves me between hair color . I'd be lost without this product .

on 10/25/2014 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this rinse for a long time to make my75% grey hair a deeper grey. I wear my hair long. I put it in when my hair is still wet and I don't use a lot of it ...just enough to get the required result and it works fine for this purpose. Without it my hair is just colourless (I couldnt realistically call it grey) and this makes it a natural gunmetal shade which suits my colouring more. I've tried the rinse as well and although that does the trick, its a bit messy and drippy. The mousse is much easier to apply. I'm in the UK and it's hard to track down but I wouldn't be without it.

on 12/31/2013 1:50:00 PM

I am a natural blonde who has been dyeing my hair dark for many years. Lately I have noticed that when my roots start to grow in it can look like my hair is significantly thinning. After reading the reviews I decided this was a product worth trying and was pleasantly surprised. It is new years eve and I didn't want to mess around with dye for my roots (knowing I will likely regret it) so I put this in liberally after my shower. I wore gloves as others said it can stain the hands. I can't believe the colour difference in my roots, they look perfect, and after blow drying I have a ton of volume. I wouldn't air dry this product because it goes rather stiff. Other than my hair feeling a bit on the dry side (which is typical with any mousse, I find) I can't find a single complaint. I only wish my grandmother had recommended this stuff to me years ago!

on 10/22/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love to put this mousse on wet to make my pixie air dry nice before I use some sort of pomade when it's dry. It does tone my platinum hair! It's a nice, non crunchy mousse.

on 6/4/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only wish there was a zero lippie available. I asked the clerk in Sallys if she had any feedback on this color toning mousse. She said they sell a lot. All I can say is: it must not be to the same person twice! No color (#56 Bashful Blonde) and not in the least conditioning or detangling (not that they claim that). Maybe it would be okay for adding body but I had to rinse it out to apply my beloved Roux Fanci-full Rinse. The rinse is great but this mousse is a total waste of money as far as toning is concerned. EDIT: I forgot to say my hair is bleached medium beige (not bleached white). Perhaps, a darker shade would have given some color but I still do not like the texture result.

on 5/14/2013 9:23:00 AM

I am always looking for ways to make my reddish brown hair look more reddish so I thought I'd give this mousse a try in lucky copper. It really isn't copper, it's more of a dark auburn and it really does darken my hair. That being said, it does make it more reddish but you really can only tell that in full sun! I wouldn't buy it again in this color because of how dark it does come out. Also, until it's dry, it will rub off on towels, clothes and pillowcases, etc. I haven't seen in if washes out of that yet but be careful when using it 'til it is fully dried.

on 11/20/2012 7:20:00 PM

I brought this in lucky copper hoping that it would brighten my hair and touch up my roots. When I opened it the color was a tea colored reddish brown I'm irritated because I thought I was buying something for copper colored hair and this is more suitable for like an auburn color. The formula itself is not bad but be careful because it stains.

on 6/9/2011 4:05:00 PM

Yet again this Mousse has come to my Rescue!. I re-dyed my hair over the week-end a medium ash beigy blonde, and it was still a bit orangy/Yellow in some places, so i used Rusk's Sensories Bright Shampoo, which i just wrote a review for, and it helped alot, But Wow! I used this Mousse, in the shade #18 Spun Sand, and it REALLY helped to take out the Brassiness even more!. And enhanced my hair, making it ashier looking. I found a bottle of this that i had had for a while, and decided to retry it again. I'm glad i did!!.