Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

3.7

on 4/14/2011 4:23:00 PM

This is meant to be for sensitive skin but it made my redness worse and made my skin sting which you wouldn't think a milk cleanser would do. It said no perfume, no alcohol and no colorants on the front and I thought great!! but then after using it I was thinking why is my skin reacting so bad to it and had a look at the ingredients and... it contains sulfates... I've used the Garnier toners before and they work fine with my skin so I had a look at their ingredient list and they don't contain sulfate like this cleanser. I will be sticking to Oil of Olay milk cleanser.

on 10/14/2010 7:51:00 PM

This is my first cleanser so I cannot give much opinions on this product from my experiences but I am pretty okay with this. This doesn't break me out, it's really gentle and it doesn't have a heavy fragrance that the usual Garnier products have. I don't use a lot of make up but I use it to clean the dirt and germs etc before I go to bed follow by my moisturizer. It helps to control my blackheads, not too well but definitely an improvement. Definitely a really decent product as far as I know and I might repurchase this.

on 2/7/2010 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow I'm surprised by the negative feedback here... I'm on my 2nd bottle now and I really like this! I hate oil-based makeup removers and one day I ran into this by chance and I've been using it since.

This is what I do: I slightly dampen a cotton pad with water and put this 'milk' on and then even it out a little bit. Next I press it against my eye lid for ~5 seconds, then *gently* rub away. Repeat a few times or use a cotton tip to remove all the makeup residues. Lastly I turn the cotton pad around, put some more 'milk' on and wipe away my foundation. Then I use a foaming face wash to rid the 'milk' and my face is allll clean :)

I also have this in the wipes packaged in the foil for traveling (or after a night out then I just go to sleep after rinsing off with water :P).

I highly recommend this, just remember to be gentle when you remove makeup, you don't want to create wrinkles! (I was once at Body Shop the lady was removing my concealer so she could try a product on, and geeez she almost scrubbed my skin off with a cotton pad! I don't know how she can work there!)

One more thing! This doesn't remove waterproof mascara (Cover Girl lash blast mascara I'm pointing at you)... I usually have to repeat the wipes and face wash a couple times.. 2 min extra work, hence 1 lippie off

I really didn't feel comfortable with this cleansing milk on my face!!
First of all, it doesn't really clean the pores deeply or takes off all the makeup. I need to use additional cleansing product after.
Secondly, my skin feels a little bit dry after i use it.
One thing which i like is that is pretty cheap for a cleansing milk.

On my third bottle already. This is the best cleanser I have ever used and I hope it'll be around for a long time. I can only use cream/lotion cleansers since my skin always dry up when I try anything else, but most ceam/lotion cleansers simply don't leave your skin feeling clean. This one cleans well and leave skin feeling fresh, doesn't clog pores. My skin has improved since using this cleanser. I apply this all over my face, massage a bit, then remove with toner soaked cotton pads. Lovely. Will keep buying!

on 4/10/2008 10:43:00 PM

this is new to australia. it is a lotion product.
i use it by squirting a bit into my hands then massaging gently all around my face, then gently wiping off with a warm facecloth, using a bit more if necessary around my eyes for eye makeup.
it leaves my skin very soft and smooth and not at all tight or dry. nor does it leave my skin feeling like there's a layer of product left behind, as some cream cleansers do. nor -- finally! -- does it leave an oily residue behind as some makeup removers can (you can tell i've had cleanser issues recently, can't you??)
it also does not irritate, sting or cloud my eyes. the fact it leaves my skin so soft and clean means that when i jump in the shower, i just exfoliate!
this is a lovely, thorough but gentle product thta i will definitely repurchase.
(my skin is fairly normal, only a slight t zone, and if anything getting dryer as i age (36)).

on 2/14/2008 7:33:00 AM

I've already gone through about 4 bottles of this. I stockpiled it when it was on offer at 1.99 in Boots - full price is 4.99 but still comes on offer for around 3 from time to time.

Price aside, this is a truly great cleanser. Very effective at removing make up and leaves skin velvety, soft and glowy and feels lovely to apply - can even be used on eyes with no stinging whatsoever. The toner is great too - I wish they did a day / night cream!

Overall, highly recommended.