Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

on 7/30/2011 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at my local drugstore, not knowing what to expect. I was looking for something gentle and moisturising on my slightly dry skin, without any additives, and which also didn't cost me my wallet, which is exactly what I found.
The smell, as advertised, is nonexistent. The consistency is well-balanced, not too thick - which I hate - and not too runny, so it's easy to apply. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised, with no traces of makeup left under my eyes. Even after the first night I used this, I could feel a major difference in my skin. It felt softer and more supple, which probably linked to there being no colors, perfume or alcohol in the formula. It melts away my makeup so easily, with no residue left behind. I use it as recommended on the bottle, with a flat cotton pad or ball soaked in the milk.
As well as being a makeup remover, it also does wonders for my skin. This cheap, delicate milk cleanser is definitely something I'd recommend and repurchase time over time.

on 5/16/2008 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

A gentle, non-stinging cleanser that leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft.