Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

2.5

I love this cleanser on my combination skin. Becoming pregnant made my skin extra sensitive and prone to becoming red really easily so I decided to try this before looking at higher end cleansers such as Clinique. I am so glad I tried this first! It has made my skin much clearer and calmed it down significantly so I don't need to wear so much makeup to cover my redness/pimples.
It melts makeup off the face easily with no need to rub - just a few swipes with a cotton pad and your face is completely clean. I apply this to my face with my fingertips and massage in, then remove using a couple of cotton pads. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation on my face which is a pretty heavy duty makeup and this cleanser removes it all with no problem. My skin feels smooth and refreshed afterwards, particularly when I use the matching toner from the same range. I will buy this again and again! Just one point though - I don't tend to use this on my eyes. I use a separate eye makeup remover for that (Olay) as I found the cleanser does sting a little if it gets into your eyes - even though it says you can use it to remove eye makeup. This minor point really doesn't concern me though, given the fab results it has had on my skin!

on 4/14/2011 4:23:00 PM

This is meant to be for sensitive skin but it made my redness worse and made my skin sting which you wouldn't think a milk cleanser would do. It said no perfume, no alcohol and no colorants on the front and I thought great!! but then after using it I was thinking why is my skin reacting so bad to it and had a look at the ingredients and... it contains sulfates... I've used the Garnier toners before and they work fine with my skin so I had a look at their ingredient list and they don't contain sulfate like this cleanser. I will be sticking to Oil of Olay milk cleanser.

on 10/14/2010 7:51:00 PM

This is my first cleanser so I cannot give much opinions on this product from my experiences but I am pretty okay with this. This doesn't break me out, it's really gentle and it doesn't have a heavy fragrance that the usual Garnier products have. I don't use a lot of make up but I use it to clean the dirt and germs etc before I go to bed follow by my moisturizer. It helps to control my blackheads, not too well but definitely an improvement. Definitely a really decent product as far as I know and I might repurchase this.

on 3/1/2009 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I guess Iíll just have to believe it once and for all that cleansing milks arenít for me. I donít know why, but I find their texture quite off-putting, and I donít feel they leave my face cleansed. I prefer more creamier consistencies (such as Dermalogicaís Ultracalming Cleanser). I used Garnierís Cleansing Milk for a few days, and ended up giving it to a friend. In addition to not liking its texture, it actually seemed to clog my poresÖbroke me out in tiny pimples. It must be the Ethyhexyl Palmitate, which is second on the ingredient list. I also prefer my facial cleanser not to contain so much sulfates as this one. Nice try Garnier, but you didnít get a loyal customer from me with this product.