Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

2.0

on 11/25/2010 2:41:00 AM

I have never tried a Milk cleanser before, and considering this came in a pack with both ultralift creams I felt it was a risk free chance to try one. I was wrong there is a risk no where on this product is there a warning saying keep away from eyes, it actually states to use it to remove makeup from face, eyes and neck. If you get this in your eye it is very painful, on top of that im not sure its very good at removing makeup at all. I feel as if I am adding another product to my skin rather then cleaning my skin. I would not suggest use of this product for makeup removal you will just have to wash your face again to remove it anyways. I am going to try and make the most out of this product as it has a nice fragrance and the texture and feeling on the face is quite nice. I think its better suited to a quick morning cleanse rather then a night time dirt of the day removing deep cleanse.

I used this following the directions I soaked a cotton pad and cleaned my face, Is this the right way to use a milk cleanser? perhaps im just not use to cleansers that dont require water and some form of foaming.

If I used this product correctly it is really wrongly labelled as it does none of the things it claims. We will see how it goes for a morning cleanse when I have no product on my face, I think it could be quite quick and a more appropriate use for the product. Although I will still be using a toner as I feel like it leaves a residue or a film on my skin.

on 7/13/2010 8:41:00 AM

Totally broke me out after a little over a week using this! My skin was pretty clear before I started using this to remove my Lucy Mineral make up at the end of the day. Within days I noticed tiny white bumps forming under my skin and by the end of the week my face was getting spotty and inflammed, even after washing my face with another cleanser afterwards. This was the only new product I introduced to my normal skincare routine, so it had to be the culprit. My skin is improving already after only 3 days of not using this product. Would not recommend for acne prone skin at all...