Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

Garnier Clean Sensitive - Anti Tightness Cleansing Milk

1 review

on 2/7/2010 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow I'm surprised by the negative feedback here... I'm on my 2nd bottle now and I really like this! I hate oil-based makeup removers and one day I ran into this by chance and I've been using it since.

This is what I do: I slightly dampen a cotton pad with water and put this 'milk' on and then even it out a little bit. Next I press it against my eye lid for ~5 seconds, then *gently* rub away. Repeat a few times or use a cotton tip to remove all the makeup residues. Lastly I turn the cotton pad around, put some more 'milk' on and wipe away my foundation. Then I use a foaming face wash to rid the 'milk' and my face is allll clean :)

I also have this in the wipes packaged in the foil for traveling (or after a night out then I just go to sleep after rinsing off with water :P).

I highly recommend this, just remember to be gentle when you remove makeup, you don't want to create wrinkles! (I was once at Body Shop the lady was removing my concealer so she could try a product on, and geeez she almost scrubbed my skin off with a cotton pad! I don't know how she can work there!)

One more thing! This doesn't remove waterproof mascara (Cover Girl lash blast mascara I'm pointing at you)... I usually have to repeat the wipes and face wash a couple times.. 2 min extra work, hence 1 lippie off