Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

on 12/8/2017 4:36:00 AM

This is a great waterproof mascara!

The brush has a nice curve, which makes it easy to apply.

The formula lasts all day with no flaking, smudging or transfer. It is nice and black and while it lengthens and separates the lashes, it doesn’t add heaps of volume. If you’re looking for a more natural looking mascara this is for you.

It is an excellent choice if you are in a hot climate or on holiday, but you will need an oil based makeup remover at the end of the day.

I’ve been very pleased with it and would purchase it again when I’m finished the current tube. Much better than a lot of other waterproof mascaras I’ve used.

on 10/25/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. Thanks to contacts my eyes water and I rub them a lot. This does not budge. It even survives intense cardio sweat sessions. It is difficult to remove but an oil based cleanser does the trick. Apparently there is a remover for this mascara but I’ve not tried it. My only criticism is I have to buy it via Amazon UK or eBay. Although delivery through them from Japan is pretty quick

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

on 11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My lashes: straight, fairly short and sparse, oily lids, eyes that tend to water quite a bit.
I always wear waterproof mascaras, partly because my eyes water easily, and partly because only waterproof mascaras can hold a curl in my lashes. With most mascaras I can literally see my lashes straighten out immediately on application - they make a little wah-waaah sad trombone sound and deflate, pretty much. I have worn Max Factor Masterpiece WP for years and years, because it holds the curl, gives nice separation and used to perform reliably well. Lately that has begun smudging under my eyes, though, probably due to some combination of oily lids and perhaps a formula change.

So I switched to this mascara, after coming across recommendations saying that it was a really good one for holding a curl in stubborn lashes. And it is! It holds a curl better than Masterpiece WP, actually. It also gives quite a bit of volume and length, it separates reasonably well if you're careful about wiping off all the excess product from the wand and it can be built up some, too. There is no smudging at all on me, and I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil daily, which takes it off without problems. I ordered mine from a Japanese Ebay retailer that I order sunscreens and things from every now and then, and it was very reasonably priced, too; the same price level as drugstore mascaras where I am.

The only issue I have with it is that the wand picks up about ten times as much product as I want, so I have to do a lot of wiping, and I don't love curved mascara wands in general. I kind of miss the silicone wand of MF Masterpiece. The excellent performance of this mascara is worth the hassle, though. I will repurchase.

on 8/1/2016 9:52:00 PM

HG mascara for me! I have repurchased this three times so far and have no plans to stop. Here's what makes this a great purchase in my view --

Extremely waterproof -- This just just does not move. The formula stays on my lashes and does not flake or give me raccoon eyes after even when wearing it all day. After applying it sets in about 20-30 seconds. Once set, you'll need a heavy duty oil cleanser or makeup remover to get rid of it. And more than likely you'll need to use that cleanser multiple times. I have pretty good luck removing this with my favorite cleansing oil, The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil. It's a lightweight oil cleanser that reacts with this Heroine Make formula pretty quickly.

Sturdy packaging -- I can dump this in the bottom of my bag, forget about it, and know that it will still be there later.

Very opaque and thick formula -- This formula is somewhat thick though I wouldn't say it thickens lashes. it's very opaque, very black, and looks great on. It is on the heavier side though so you might not want this if you're going for a super natural, no-makeup look.

This product does NOT volumize or curl really in my opinion. I don't mind that though since for me the major selling point for this is that it's extremely waterproof. I choose this mascara when I know I will be in the rain, tearing up at a sad / happy event, or sweating at the gym. This is so waterproof that it makes me rethink wearing any other mascaras just in case I anticipate sweating or crying through them. I wear this 5/7 days per week and substitute in a no-mascara or alternate-mascara day in between.

on 8/22/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I rarely wear mascara. I apply it maybe once a year, it smears all over my hooded eyelids after an hour and then I end up trying to blot the mess into something normal looking at whatever function I was desperately trying to be pretty for. It's one of those products that other people love, that I wish I could use.
I can use this one. I can't get it off once it's on, but .wow. What a difference mascara makes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I've been using this mascara off and on for a couple of months now. I love it's staying power. I have watery eyes due to allergies and oily lids so I'm always looking for a waterproof mascara that will last. This one definitely lasted all day with no running or smudging. I also got the Heroine mascara remover so it was easy to remove at the end if the day. I did find that it made my lashes stiff but my biggest problem was the color. While it looks really black on the brush I found that it appears a little grayish on my lashes. For that reason I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

UPDATE (7/30/14): After wearing it for a few more weeks, I have noticed some smudging...not all the time, but on particularly humid days, some of it ends up under my left eye (the one that waters) at around 8 - 10 h.