Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

1 review

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.