Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.2

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I love how it stays waterproof and smudge proof the whole day and yet able to add both length and volume to my eyelash. Since i live in a humid country, this mascara has survived the toughest conditions.

I have tried other brands of Mascaras such as Dollywink and I feel that this is better as one is able to go for a natural feel and slowly build up the product for more volume and length. However, some may say that it is clumpy. But to counter this, just wipe some of the mascara product on a tissue paper before applying and it solves the problem. I don't think this is an issue cause there are many mascaras out there in the market the clumps as well.

The only bad thing about this product is the price. It is slightly pricey for me (about $20SGD) as I am student. However, i am willing to pay for the amount because it is THAT GOOD!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have been using this mascara for almost ten years and I will be devastated if they ever change it.

I am Asian with super straight mid/long lashes that I torture with a curler each day. Nothing holds the curl and creates quite the dramatic look like this mascara does, I've even been asked before if I'm wearing false lashes!!

I've tried other mascaras in the last few years but nothing, NOTHING does the job like this mascara, it is my absolute holy grail. The only teeny tiny gripe I would have is that it is hard to get off. I just use olive oil and rub gently so it's not a huge deal.

Highly recommend!

on 11/20/2016 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes that point downwards, and hardly ever stay up for long with a curler. However, ever since using this, my lashes look AMAZING. They stay all day, keep up their curl, water-proof, smudge-proof, and make me forget that I actually have short lashes underneath these coats.

I've never actually removed this with anything else aside from the included remover that was on offer with it, so I can't review on how well it removes, but I must say that the remover works amazingly with it as well. If you're getting this, get that remover too, it's so effective!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the NUMBER ONE mascara on my list. Total HG, it is one notch above my second favourite, the Marjolica King Lash. If you are Asian like me, you would know that Western mascara wands can be so difficult to work with. The wand on this is thin and curled, so I find that I am able to coat my entire lash and the curl allows me to pick up any smaller lashes at the sides as well. I have also used this on my lower lashes and the wand is so thing I had no problem putting it on as well. For the effect of this mascara, it definitely lengthens and even though it doesnt say, it volumizes as well. I would say to go for this long and curl version over the volume version. It is so much better. It layers well two or three coats and makes your small Asian lashes look ridiculously long. It contains fibre that builds length. It also does not budge at all. I have overlapping lids that gives me abit of a panda eye sometimes and this has never failed me. I also layer this on top of other mascaras to make them waterproof sometimes. How I'd apply this to get maximum impact is to first apply my Dior lash primer and then layer two coats of this, both top and bottom. This will always remain as my HG. The third generation of it was released and I have already repurchased it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Helloooooo HG mascara! Where have you been all my life? I've used about maybe 3 tubes of this mascara already so I have finally decided to review it!

I have short stubby asian lashes... yuck! They're practically nonexistent.

But this HG mascara does wonders. After using an eyelash curler, I quickly apply two layers of this mascara. It does what its name states: LONG and CURL! After 3 tubes, this mascara has never failed to keep a curl through sweat and tears and long, long hours.

Don't expect this to be voluminizing as well, though. This mascara does its job -- making your lashes long and keeping curls, but that's it. I have no problem with that as I normally pair this up with another voluminizing mascara (Covergirl or Jordana works well).

I use this mascara as a base, always, because it never fails to keep a curl. I use it by itself for natural looking lashes but I pair it with other mascaras for a more dramatic look. I also use this to keep the curl when I wear fake lashes so it blends really well with them!

The curve on the brush really enhances the application as well, IMHO.

-1 lippie for:
*Price and availability. It translated to roughly $12-13 USD I believe. I bought it while I was in HK at Sasa but I live in America. I don't know where to get it here without ordering online... boo!
*It is a huge PITA to remove. The oil remover it comes with makes this easier but without it, I find that even my best eye makeup removers take a lot of effort. However, this isn't a huge problem because I guess it really shows that this won't smudge or budge during the day... NO MATTER WHAT!

Overall, yes yes yes, I recommend it! I'm mascara-crazy. I love trying new mascaras! So finally settling down to one mascara took a lot of courage, but this mascara deserves the HG title.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Pros:
- Black
- Delicate brush that evenly distributes the formula on eyelashes and isn't obscenely big to get it on eyelids
- Portable and cute packaging
- Lengthens lashes like crazy
- Maintains a curl

Cons:
- Not a lot volume
- Smudges under eyes after a few hours. This is a huge make-or-break factor for me in choosing a mascara. Panda eyes are unsightly!
- Pricey
- Hard to find since it's not available in Australia
- Hard to remove even with an oil-based MU remover.

This Japanese mascara was a highly raved product by one of my favourite beauty bloggers but sadly, it didn't work very well for me and I won't repurchase.

on 3/3/2013 4:44:00 PM

Oh my god this mascara is a nightmare to remove, really a total nightmare, as in I didn't think it would come off and even 1 week after having applied it only once and scrubbing the hell out of my eyes with an oil based makeup remover it still was no gone, its the only time i have been truly freaked out after using a makeup product. THIS DOES NOT COME OFF WITH EVEN AN OIL BASED EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!! It ttally wrecked my lashes and I lost about half of them. Beware!!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this mascara too. I use it all the time makes a big differences if you have skimpy Asian lashes like mine, doesn't run, last all day and holds a curl I usually buy it on ebay or SASA.com

on 3/8/2010 2:34:00 PM

LOVE THIS!!!
I have straight asian lashes and top it off with lashes that cannot hold any weight..
the main concern when I buy mascara is hold the curl since my lashes have quite decent length and not too pathetic volume
So from the time I first apply makeup I was on the hunt for mascara which hold curl...YSL, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Nars, Clinique, MAC, Sisley, Lancome, Bobbi Brown and almost every drug strore brand you can think so and even some mascaras I found on internets...
The first mascara I found was from Shu Uemura basic mascara - it holds the curl really well but true to its name gives really basic natural look so I tried other mascaras from the same brand I will not say I am loving them even though they do hold the curl well
Then I came across this mascara review..well I am totally curious to try...lucky I did
this is my HG mascara ( another is shiseido majolica mascara)
-the brush..it is cured so very easy to apply and separate really well
-formula- not too thick so easy to apply and doesn't clump up and the brush also helps in eliminating the clump
-finish - holds the curl really well and after 2 coats my lashes are WOW...it gives a bit of volume to my lashes after 2 to 3 coats but length wise I will not say it is dramatically different maybe since my lashes are already long enough so I don't really see the diff..maybe a bit
-staying powder- last whole day..I do not experience smudging or flaking
I do not have the problem taking it off...I use oil makeup remover ( Shu Uemura oil remover) or Excel mascara remover ( comes in a tube like a mascara,.that is really amazing mascara remover!!!)so it is easy to take off for me

on 1/12/2010 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this mascara. It makes all the "top mascaras" look silly, IMO. Lengthens my short Asian lashes like crazy, never ever smudges, never clumps despite many applications, and rinses off easily with a good eye makeup remover (I use Clinique Take the Day Off) - YES you will need an oil-based eye makeup remover, don't be lazy ladies. The long, all-day curly lashes you'll get are more than worth it. I buy it for $18 at a Japanese grocery store, but I wish I could find it more easily and for cheaper!