Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 3/11/2019 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I bought this mascara after reading the positive reviews on here but  I must say that for me, this is just an okay product. I like the curved brush and how it fits around my lashes and the formula definitely gives my lashes the illusion of length and lift. I guess I just prefer a thicker, more voluminous look.  For lengthening purposes, this is a good product. I can totally see people with sparse or short lashes enjoying the effects. For my needs however, I think I’ll stick with my L’oreal Lash Paradise.  Update 3/21/2019: this works better a week after it's been opened! I love it now and use it everyday.

on 5/30/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My HG mascara! Fiber typed mascaras are my fave! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer not to mention its waterproof! Ive gone to the gym and sweat out a lot but my mascara is still there no fall out or smudges a girl needs that! The only thing I notice with this is it has this certain chemically-smell I dont know if its just or me or what but definitely there’s a tiny hint of an awful smell but its not really a big deal for me. Ive purchased this over and over nothing beats this mascara.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure even the Japanese girls use it - I have been to Tokyo twice and visited nearly every cosmetics store big and small, I only ended up spotting this mascara at Don Quijote and other touristy shops.
It's certainly black, and has a frightfully good grip on lashes. I have the waterproof version and not only did it stay put all day, it refused to leave my eyes even when I wanted it too. It's impervious to micellar and cream cleansers. You need an oil cleanser to take it off. And even then, some dregs remain. Gross.
Nothing in life needs to be this loyal around my eye area. Sayonara Heroine Isehan whatever!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

They mean it when the instructions say to apply from the root, and SLOWLY. I've tried rushing and it always clumped up and come off as "spidery" looking. It's best to use a lash curler prior. This mascara really does help your lashes to appear longer.

Japanese mascaras a really known for having the blackest of black hues; not a dark greyish cast as many Western mascaras tend to actually have. Also, this easily washes off with my DHC cleansing oil so there's really no need to buy their eye makeup remover.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this when I visited Japan around mid-February and basically fell in-love and bought two more before I left!

I was horrified by just HOW GOOD this product is when it comes to lengthening! My lashes basically touches my brows at this point, they also look like long sharp knives ready to poke whoever I'm talking to.

This really does give you those long lashes and your curl will last all day. This doesn't really do a lot of volumizing, then again this is a LONG AND CURL mascara so you get what it claims. The formula is between being wet and also dry, and at times it does clump so I usually put the container in a cup of hot water or put a drop of saline solution to loosen the formula. This also came off with regular baby oil and a cotton swab in gentle rolling motions against your lashes. I also discovered that the biore cleansing wipes works like a charm as well!

on 10/2/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The fibres looked daunting at first but this really works at lengthening! It also separates the lashes nicely and gives off a natural look which I love! Lasts long even though I have oily lids which I thought would be a problem. One downside would be it takes longer to remove than others but my Maybelline makeup remover works fine. I would be trying out the advanced film version which is said to be easier to remove!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the only mascara that I've used a second tube of. I usually have a few on rotation and never go back to the same one twice but this is the exception.

I bought this in Japan (for less than 800 yen I think). I'm Asian and my lashes are long but straight. This can curl my lashes without an eyelash curler and holds it that way all day. It also gives me false lash like length and separates my lashes to give me the long, fluttery lashes that I love!

Volume wise it's not fantastic and it dries so quickly that you cannot really layer it to build volume without getting spider lashes. Also, because it has little fibres, if you get it in your eye it irritates and pricks at your eyelid until you wipe it away (so annoying!). This is easily avoidable by not getting the brush right into the roots of the lashes.

The packaging is cute but a bit cheap looking. The wand, however is fantastic. It's a bristle type wand that is curved and very fine, perfect for getting every last lash!

This does not budge! I have applied this at 5:30am and come back home at 11:30pm and it hasn't smudged or flaked. I've also worn it overnight and while my eye makeup creases, this has not moved. It's incredibly difficult to remove - I've tried warm water, cleansing oils and micellar solutions with no luck. The only thing that I've found effective is the Isehan mascara remover that comes in a top-to-toe pink tube - it's an oil that you apply with a wand and it gently dissolves this mascara so that all you have to do is wipe it off gently and it come away without any tugging or worse, loss of lashes!

An absolute favourite of mine and I have and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OHMYGAWD! The best mascara I have ever used. I used Dior mascara, tarte, urban decay, and plethora of brands inside sephora and this is the only one that is the best! I have been using this dollywink long and curl for 2 years now and I don't think I will change it anytime with other brands. It delivers what it says on the package :) It is super black, hold your curl, and length PLUS IT IS WATERPROOF. Everything I want to in a mascara for a cheaper price!!!

on 3/5/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this stuff! My HG mascara was Benefits Theyre Real! Mascara but at $30 per tube I cannot justify purchasing it, even if I used it almost every day. There were a lot of flaws, like for example, with Benefit I had to apply a few layers to make my straight Asian lashes pop. I loved the brush on Benefits the most, but I also disliked it wasnt waterproof. My oily lids are unstoppable.

Anyway, I heard about how this was a good dupe or at least alternative to Benefits mascara so I decided to try it out. It is about half the price ($15) online. When I first opened the tube I was scoffing to myself because the brush seemed to look flimsy. But once I actually tried it, oh, I was in love! One coat already and there was a notable difference. A second coat it was perfect. My lashes are so long and noticeable, the brush is actually no problem at all and I could apply with ease. The formula is a bit watery than I expected but its no problem. Best of all, its water proof and it holds the curl all day long.

A+, A+, A+. I am a lifetime fan and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really disappointed with this mascara. Bought it off amazon (paid extortionate postage charge tot he UK) after the reviews on MUA. It was pretty expensive altogether for such a small mascara so I was expecting amazing results.

It gave me very average lashes, didn't lengthen at all. Maybe there's some special method to using this mascara? If there is, PLEASE let me know someone.

I'm not a fan of water-proof mascaras anyway, they're hard to take off and rip out my lashes. I'll probably keep this for next summer when I go to the beach.