Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

3.7

on 4/26/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Coming from a makeup enthusiast, this is simply the worst mascara I have ever bought. I have to say it does last without smudging, and for that it is commendable. But it is otherwise a really lousy mascara which hardly gives length or volume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I swam in it and didn't have any black under my eyes. I have fairly oily skin so most waterproof mascaras just smudge on me and then are impossible to get off. On my second tube.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of, if not the best mascara I've used. I have long, but straight eyelashes and this holds a curl all day and the fibers add even more length! It's a nice black mascara and I feel like it layers pretty well to add a little volume. The only downside is, if you layer it too much it takes forever to get off, even with an oil based remover, so I usually used something like the Maybelline Rocket for extra volume. Anyway, buy this mascara if you desire length, separation and a mascara that will hold a curl all day and then some.

on 8/1/2016 9:52:00 PM

HG mascara for me! I have repurchased this three times so far and have no plans to stop. Here's what makes this a great purchase in my view --

Extremely waterproof -- This just just does not move. The formula stays on my lashes and does not flake or give me raccoon eyes after even when wearing it all day. After applying it sets in about 20-30 seconds. Once set, you'll need a heavy duty oil cleanser or makeup remover to get rid of it. And more than likely you'll need to use that cleanser multiple times. I have pretty good luck removing this with my favorite cleansing oil, The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil. It's a lightweight oil cleanser that reacts with this Heroine Make formula pretty quickly.

Sturdy packaging -- I can dump this in the bottom of my bag, forget about it, and know that it will still be there later.

Very opaque and thick formula -- This formula is somewhat thick though I wouldn't say it thickens lashes. it's very opaque, very black, and looks great on. It is on the heavier side though so you might not want this if you're going for a super natural, no-makeup look.

This product does NOT volumize or curl really in my opinion. I don't mind that though since for me the major selling point for this is that it's extremely waterproof. I choose this mascara when I know I will be in the rain, tearing up at a sad / happy event, or sweating at the gym. This is so waterproof that it makes me rethink wearing any other mascaras just in case I anticipate sweating or crying through them. I wear this 5/7 days per week and substitute in a no-mascara or alternate-mascara day in between.

on 8/26/2015 2:36:00 AM

This is my HG when it comes to mascaras (together with Maybelline's "Volume Express") as it:
1. Gets my lashes long.
2. Gets them a little curled...
3. And if applied over curled lashes, VOLUME BABY!
4. Doesn't clump or flake too badly.
5. Never smudges or falls off.
6. Is easily bought at my local Japanese drugstore for about 1000 yen. (Eating out at McDonalds is like 700 yen so.)

However, as others mention, it can be a pain in the lower parts of the body to get off your eyelashes. For this, I have the solution! You've got vaseline at home? Smear it onto the dry lashes after your regular makeup removal (that doesn't take it all away) and let it sit for a short time. Then wipe it off with some paper and you've get 'em lashes free again!
If necessary, repeat. But I am usually fine with just once, and tbh? For the price and the effect, I don't even mind.

on 7/26/2014 6:34:00 PM

I am a mascara junkie, I always am looking for something even better. Well, this is NOT it... I bought this, paid a ton in shipping, it took forever to be delivered, but that is not why I am complaining. This mascara when it goes on is pretty Ok..After using this mascara for the third time, I nearly had a cow.. As I was struggling to take this junk off, multiple lashes came out. I even bought the recommended mascara remover and that did not prevent my lashes from falling out. In to the garbage it goes.. I had given a review for MAC extended play in the past and I am going right back to that mascara.. a solid mascara that never disappoints..

on 3/3/2013 4:44:00 PM

Oh my god this mascara is a nightmare to remove, really a total nightmare, as in I didn't think it would come off and even 1 week after having applied it only once and scrubbing the hell out of my eyes with an oil based makeup remover it still was no gone, its the only time i have been truly freaked out after using a makeup product. THIS DOES NOT COME OFF WITH EVEN AN OIL BASED EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!! It ttally wrecked my lashes and I lost about half of them. Beware!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara, it stays on forever without smudging, and most importantly to me it holds a curl like no other. I have a sort of awkward situation where on one eye my lashes will curl fine, but on the other side they fall flat within an hour or so. My friend jokes that due to my mixed ethnicity I have one Asian eye and one European eye, lol. The cap is a little difficult to remove and you do need to let the product warm up a bit before you use it or it is a little thick. I usually hit it with my hair dryer or just let it ride in the waistband of my pants while I do the rest of my makeup and that works fine. You do need a fairly heavy duty remover to get this all off, Japanese mascaras are known for their staying power and this stuff means business. I have and will continue to rebuy it though. You can pick it up on Amazon for around $20USD with shipping, which is where I usually get it.

on 10/29/2012 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

After reading amazing reviews on MUA, I have decided to give it a try. I have long full lashes naturally, and this mascara made them look worse! It hardens on lashes and is extremely hard to take off even with waterproof remover. Did not give me any extra fulness or length. Not going to buy again.

on 3/23/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara is the best! Ever since the demise of Shu Uemura Basic, I have been searching everywhere for a mascara that would provide extreme lengthening, won't get clumpy and will hold a curl like nobody's business. This is it! It's not as layerable as my beloved Shu, but it looks fantastic and wears all day long. Personally, I detest volumizing mascaras. I like a long, flexible and defined lash. For about $14, this absolutely the best mascara on the market for me.