Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

What. A. Nightmare. I've always had dark, decent lashes, but with age, they're starting to thin out. I ordered this because of all the reviews claiming is wasn't clumpy. Well, it was for me. If it weren't so hard to remove (I've worn waterproof my entire life), it would be passable, but as it is, saturating my lashes with baby oil for 10 minutes at a time after every wear and still having to tug on the mascara residue -- and pulling out lashes at the same time -- made this a non-starter. I'll stick with Maybelline Full 'N Soft. Won't buy again.

First of all I’m just going to mention the ridiculous packaging standards in Japan. I mean look at it, what is that. I have to use scissors to get it out.

But it’s probably the best mascara I’ve ever used. I saw this recommended by several Redditors on r/AsianBeauty, since as a half-Chinese person myself I have somewhat straight eyelashes that, while not especially short, get hidden by my hooded eyelids, and I figured the best place to find a suitable mascara for this Asian sort of problem was to go on an Asian beauty subreddit :) well it does the job! I always use an eyelash curler before mascara, and when I use this the curl stays in place and my eyelashes become elongated. Before using this mascara for the first time I had not once had anyone compliment my eyelashes, but now I’ve had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes.

It’s also extremely waterproof, so you’ll need a really good eye makeup remover (I use Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover). If you leave it on for too long your eyes might get irritated.

Darned good product this.

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!

on 5/25/2018 10:28:00 PM

I absolutely adore this mascara, it's my HG. I rarely use anything else.
I have fine, straight eyebrows that are poorly visible when looking straight ahead. When I'd curl my lashes in the past, they'd droop as the day wore on. This mascara holds a curl like none other - it looks the same at the end of 13-hour shifts at work as it does when I start, never smears or droops. It is also practically bulletproof once it's dry - it never runs even when crying or using contact lens re-wetting drops. I do have to use a biphasic make-up remover to get it off, but if you soak the cotton pad and hold it over your lashes for a few seconds, it wipes off easily and gently.
It's a fibre-type mascara so it truly does lengthen the appearance of your lashes, after 2 coats it looks amazing. People genuinely comment on my lashes and ask if I'm wearing falsies! The wand has a spoolie brush that is curved so it fans your eyelashes out as you apply.
As the cherry on the top, it retails for around £8 in Japan and is still quite cheap to order online. I also like the cartoonish aspect of the packaging, although the mascara tube itself is simply black and silver.

The only downside is that near the 3 month mark, it dries out in the tube and loses its effectiveness. You are supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway so it's not all bad.

Love, love, LOVE this mascara!

on 4/8/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I’ve searched & used so many different brands trying to find a mascara that actually holds a curl & doesn’t just weigh my naturally straight lashes down. I use the waterproof version of this mascara & have for several months now. I am totally pleased with how it holds a curl for hours. As I stated, my lashes are naturally straight and this mascara works GREAT. Seldom do I ever have to touch it up. It does have a tendency to clump but I run the closed tube under hot water for a minute or so and it comes out silky & ready to apply. Jet Black is truly jet black too.

on 10/25/2017 2:59:00 PM

Brush is usual for japanese market - sparse and sharp bristles, precise covering and proper length.

Texture is not too watery and covers very well since it is very black.

It is waterproof and impossible to remove even with a good oil cleanser. It doesn’t smudge or clump at all which is good in humid weather but makes removing the mascara unbearable. Also if I don’t remove the smears right after applying all of my eye makeup is ruined.

The curling and volume effects are nothing special since the brush itself is kind of flat.